Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

im 17 and nervous ? Help me please

Posted by   + Show Post
So i had unprotected sex on may 8 and he also popped my cherry . 3Weeks later i had a 4day spotting and i usually have my period 7days .ive been really tired my stomach is getting hard and every nw and than i fel like i wanna faint . Can i be pregnant ? I really need help
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Replies (11-20):
hello_kitty25
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Your tummy won't get hard if you are pregnant after a couple days or even weeks.
nervous111
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:18 AM
Well its only the lady that i quoted i can understand everyone else. And its not that im not comfortable talking to them i just choose not to talk to them about it thats all. And where i come frome teens here still do use pop cherry . But look i know i could have been more smater when having sex but i wasnt. And i cant take anything back now
nervous111
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:21 AM
And my stomach is not hard like 8month pregnant women its just when you press down on it you can fell the hardness so its like meat than hardness
chickensmommy
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Do you want to be pregnant?
lovebugs_mom906
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:05 PM

There is no way for us to know one way or the other if you are indeed pregnant. What you need to do is go buy a test, or go to a doctor for a test. If you end up not being pregnant, I hope you use this opportunity to learn and use some kind of birth control in the future.

Cruz-s-mommy
by Amanda :-) on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:06 PM
This!

Quoting SimplyEnchanted:

You had sex so yes you could be pregnant. You had unprotected sex so your chances are even greater and do people seriously still say "popped my cherry?" Oi...take a test!

TattooedMom104
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Go take a test in a couple weeks, if you're not keep your legs closed or USE PROTECTION WOMAN! And I dont mean for the sake of just having an unwanted pregnancy, but do you really want an std? We ALL had sex when we were younger but ya gotta be smart an wrap that shit up or take a pill! Have ur mom take u to get bc. Ur mom has sex too, so it's nothing you should feel the need to hide.

mrssummerlin
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Though I do agree that Dancemom was rude, at 17 you should know enough about your body and sex to KNOW that any time you have sex, protected or not 1st time or not, you could get pregnant. It's just part of the reality and responsanlility of being an adult and choosing sex. 

I remember being a teen and even then I didn't want to openly share something so personal with my parents, that's not something new. 

The obvious option here is to take a test and find out and the. Inform your parents since you probably still live with them and to inform the father. 

To come into a forum like this and ask the same dumb question that many others have asked is just ignorant. 

Quoting nervous111:

That was just plane rude i understand that im not a mom for sure but i came on here to get help not turned down . .and yes us teens say popped cherry. And why should i tell my parents if i dont know yet . I mean i understand that yall are parents but most teens now a days dont want to let there parents know that there sexualy active . I wanna tell them if i am for sure .

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I threw up a little when i read "popped my cherry" ugh.

I asked my teen days ago (because I'm so sick of the identical idiotic post every damn day) what she would do if she thought she was pregnant. She said, "go to planned parenthood and get a free test"

Even a teen knows what to do, now go do it and don't come back to this room until you are pregnant, hopefully many years from now.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
pregnancy week by week
mybabiesmama916
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:50 PM

So you have unsafe sex and take time to open an account on a online pregnancy group to ask if you could be pregnant, yea buying a test would have been way easier.

Quoting nervous111:

That was just plane rude i understand that im not a mom for sure but i came on here to get help not turned down . .and yes us teens say popped cherry. And why should i tell my parents if i dont know yet . I mean i understand that yall are parents but most teens now a days dont want to let there parents know that there sexualy active . I wanna tell them if i am for sure .

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I threw up a little when i read "popped my cherry" ugh.

I asked my teen days ago (because I'm so sick of the identical idiotic post every damn day) what she would do if she thought she was pregnant. She said, "go to planned parenthood and get a free test"

Even a teen knows what to do, now go do it and don't come back to this room until you are pregnant, hopefully many years from now.

mybabiesmama916
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:17 PM

this early there would be no change in your stomach.

Quoting nervous111:

And my stomach is not hard like 8month pregnant women its just when you press down on it you can fell the hardness so its like meat than hardness

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)