Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

im 17 and nervous ? Help me please

Posted by   + Show Post
So i had unprotected sex on may 8 and he also popped my cherry . 3Weeks later i had a 4day spotting and i usually have my period 7days .ive been really tired my stomach is getting hard and every nw and than i fel like i wanna faint . Can i be pregnant ? I really need help
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Replies (21-30):
tammy_lynne
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:28 PM

If you had unprotected sex, you could be pregnant. You need to test.  

SoInLove515
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:28 PM
I agree!

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I threw up a little when i read "popped my cherry" ugh.

I asked my teen days ago (because I'm so sick of the identical idiotic post every damn day) what she would do if she thought she was pregnant. She said, "go to planned parenthood and get a free test"

Even a teen knows what to do, now go do it and don't come back to this room until you are pregnant, hopefully many years from now.

jasondad530
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Yes
2012Rabbit12
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

It definetly sounds like it. I got pregnant at 17 too. same symptoms. Now my son is 15. Go to the dr. You could be pregnant but only a blood test will tell u for sure and it still may be too early. wait another week or two then go. 

notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Don't they teach you kids about sex?

2012Rabbit12
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this

mine did. 

Quoting hello_kitty25:

Your tummy won't get hard if you are pregnant after a couple days or even weeks.

nervous111
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Yes i know i should take a test and i should have done that a week or two ago. Its going to be like 2 months with out a actual period and today i have been spotting a little bit . And i also feel like i want to faint i get dizzly just sitting down . But look i thank yall for all yalls help .. and i will take the test asap . But i honestly have to say that comment was really rude all i was asking for was help and advice .Ughh.
mommy6232011
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Just take a test. It's your choice if you want to tell your parents your almost an adult. I got married and had ny daughter at age 16 I'm still married and I'm 18 and 18weeks and. 2days pregnant. I didn't think being a teen mom was that hard but I wouldn't tell anybody else to get pregnant. I love that I had my kids youngI don't regret it at all. But I got lucky my hubby stayed around some .bd leave and don't help. Just .br careful theirs a lot of stds out there use protection theirs also places where you can get bc without your parents knowing. If you don't wanna give up your teenage years nor want to go threw sleepless nights or have a chance of getting an std than use a condom. Hope I wasn't being rude!
LoveOfWisdom
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:16 PM
No they don't. That's the problem. Parents don't want to teach their kids and they don't want anyone else either. It's the ostrich syndrome.

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

Don't they teach you kids about sex?

mommy6232011
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:08 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow... um if it's not your kid not your problem if your so worried about teens not knowing about sex why don't you stop complaining on cafe mom and do something about it... because you on here complaining isn't doing shit..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)