Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

im 17 and nervous ? Help me please

Posted by   + Show Post
So i had unprotected sex on may 8 and he also popped my cherry . 3Weeks later i had a 4day spotting and i usually have my period 7days .ive been really tired my stomach is getting hard and every nw and than i fel like i wanna faint . Can i be pregnant ? I really need help
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Replies (31-33):
CearaaB
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Just take a test sweetheart .. people are soo rude she asked for help not bullshit .. either way she's was gonna have sex anyway dont be quick too judge her ..but if your not ..be sure too wear a condom next too hun.. until your ready too have a baby ♥
newmomma1111
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Its not that rude people can be way more rude and mean here. stay and find out. im only 20 but i do agree with what she said. talking to your parents will do more good than bad your mother can take you to go get on the pill and if something happens (an std an unwanted pregnancy...) she wont be shocked to be finding out because she thinks you are still a virgin. i had my first child a month before i turned 19. i was still in college and it is hard. you are still in hs its going to be a whole different ball game you will have to work a lot harder. take the advice given here... talk to your mom; take a test; get on birth control; and start getting tested for stds. it is the RESPONSIBLE and MATURE thing to do. oh and get some comdoms as well as a back up. my son was a condom break baby. and this pregnancy is failed birth control.

Quoting nervous111:

That was just plane rude i understand that im not a mom for sure but i came on here to get help not turned down . .and yes us teens say popped cherry. And why should i tell my parents if i dont know yet . I mean i understand that yall are parents but most teens now a days dont want to let there parents know that there sexualy active . I wanna tell them if i am for sure .

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I threw up a little when i read "popped my cherry" ugh.

I asked my teen days ago (because I'm so sick of the identical idiotic post every damn day) what she would do if she thought she was pregnant. She said, "go to planned parenthood and get a free test"

Even a teen knows what to do, now go do it and don't come back to this room until you are pregnant, hopefully many years from now.

Rain2Rinse
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Time for me to call my teenage sisters and have YET ANOTHER conversation about no sex, safe sex, pregnancy, and infections/diseases.

If they ever call me with a story like this, I will get on a plane just so Ivan yell at them in person, and explain why they obviously were my ready to have sex. Gah!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN