Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

freaking out! Bleeding at 14 weeks...

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:40 AM
  • 20 Replies

ok ladies, I am so freaking out but trying not the let the hubby find out how freaked out I am atm....
so the day before yesterday i had a HUGE fight with my Aunt-in-law, she threw something at me (and I got in her tiny lil Asian face after that) and thankfully my mom-in-law stepped in to calm everything down. well my blood pressure sky rocketed that day of course and I was really stressed, and to top off that day i actually woke up with a upset stomach (its REALLY hot here atm and i cant take heat very well). so all day i tried to relax and the next morning I wake up to find pinkish spots in my panties when i go to the bathroom. >< so i try not to freak cause when I wiped I didn't see any more. so i about my day and by dinner time its starting to come back, just enough to lightly color toilet paper.... but yesterday afternoon (saying yesterday because its 12:30am now) it started turning from pink to red.... i have no cramping no pain or pressure... just red blood and it doesn't fill up a pad like a period (sorry for the TMI).  I'm so freaking out right now. Ive have a miscarriage before and this really doesn't feel like it.  i told hubby and he told me to stay off my feet which I have been today and its slowed down some but it hasn't stopped. I know I should go to the doctor but part of me is so scared to go T_T I don't want to hear horrible news.... I've been trying to have a baby for 6yrs and already have 3 angels... I really could use some support ladies...
If it doesnt stop by this afternoon I know I will have to go to the doctor... but I pray it stops. simple frown

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chaos1229
by Tasha on Jul. 3, 2013 at 5:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Go to the doctor! Honestly its most likely nothing but I would get checked.
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:00 PM
You need to go get checked out. It may be nothing but you won't know unless you go in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LNLMommy
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:23 PM

go get it checked..u will worry yourself to death if you don't!

sp4love
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:32 PM
She Didn't Hit You In Your Belly Area Did she I Say GoIIn To The Dr
lovebugs_mom906
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:42 PM
I started bleeding at 14 weeks with my second pregnancy. I'm not talking spotting but, more like gushes and blood clots. Turns out I had a sub chronic hemorrhage. I was placed on pelvic rest until around 30 weeks, and all was fine. My son is now almost 3 years old. Try not to worry, but you ought to get checked out. If for no other reason, but to calm your fears.
Devious103102
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Give the doc a call and see what they say but it's good that it's slowing down.

ilovemykids732
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Get to the dr... dont wait... <3 good luck hon

Babes2626
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:07 PM

You should go and get checked out! 

tammy_lynne
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:12 PM

My sister has a cyst, and has been bleeding on and off her whole pregnancy. She's 19 weeks, and the baby is fine.

Get checked though, better to be safe than sorry.  

Nessasmomma
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:36 PM
I agree hopefully its nothing but you need to go to the doc
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN