Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

my new favorite thing as a pregnant women

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:30 AM
  • 7 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mmmmm love these
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LilliesValley
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Ewwww, if I want a smoothie I'll make one. I bet that's loaded with extra sugar. No thanks. But if you like it that's all that matters.

singlemom0710
by Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:35 AM
I admit I wish I could make my own but I dont have a blender or a food processor. Sigh......but I also got these because mg kiddo and I will be camping and.doing a lot of actives so.i.thought.this would be a great grab and go kinda thing.

Quoting LilliesValley:

Ewwww, if I want a smoothie I'll make one. I bet that's loaded with extra sugar. No thanks. But if you like it that's all that matters.

LilliesValley
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:36 AM

That's true. String cheese would be a good protein too. I'm assuming you'll take a cooler. Dd loves string cheese! It's cheaper too.

Quoting singlemom0710:

I admit I wish I could make my own but I dont have a blender or a food processor. Sigh......but I also got these because mg kiddo and I will be camping and.doing a lot of actives so.i.thought.this would be a great grab and go kinda thing.

Quoting LilliesValley:

singlemom0710
by Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:38 AM
Yep I got string cheese as well :-)

Quoting LilliesValley:

That's true. String cheese would be a good protein too. I'm assuming you'll take a cooler. Dd loves string cheese! It's cheaper too.

Quoting singlemom0710:

Quoting LilliesValley:

KaylinC03
by Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Never tried them but they look good!
singlemom0710
by Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:41 AM
They arent as good as a homemade smoothie but they are pretty good, easy to grab and go and start the day.

Quoting KaylinC03:

Never tried them but they look good!

lillucky8
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Yum
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)