Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

need to know when is the best time to get pregnant

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:09 PM
  • 41 Replies

im 17 and want to get pregnant, people tell me its best to have sex right after my period because the egg is most fresh and well wanting to be fertilized, im on my period right now, and another female told me its good to have sex and get me pregnant while im on it i dont know whats true and whats not, please help me and give me advice and i have another question once we are done having sex and he cums in me, how long do i wait to test to see if i am pregnant or not? please help ive never done this before and am so lost i have no female figure in my life and only live with all men

by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilmama8408
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Your to young to get pregnant on purpose. Graduate high school, go to college, make a future for yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jojo_star
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:13 PM
6 moms liked this
Are you serious? And it is best to have sex while you are on your period :) Also, use two forms of birth control, like the pill and condoms. They will cancel each other out and make you really fertile and really likely to get pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:14 PM
5 moms liked this
Its best to get pregnant when you get an education. Its best to get pregnant when you pay your own bills and own your own house.
Having sex during your period is certainly a good idea for you.
Brittany9166
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Haha! This is really funny!
jonathansgirl21
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:15 PM

im actually done with high school already, i graduated early and i do work actually

Brittany9166
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Check when u ovulate ... that's the best time to try and get pregnant but u can get pregnant any day or night when u have sex without protection. Good luck
fairygirl_13
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:17 PM
if you dont even know when in your cycle you ovulate, part of a basic sex education, you should not even be having sex yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jonathansgirl21
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:18 PM

yes im serious im already done with high school i graduated a whole year early and am ready to start my life with the man of my dreams we have been together 4 years

NDADanceMom
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:19 PM
You make me appreciate my 17 year old! She is headed off to college and doesn't have any desire to be a teen mom. She has plans and goals beyond menial low paying jobs and babies.

Quoting jonathansgirl21:

im actually done with high school already, i graduated early and i do work actually

jamamama00
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
How about in ten years? Is that a good answer?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)