Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Help!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:36 PM
  • 13 Replies
Hello. I haven't had a period since April 16 of this year. Only pregnancy symptoms I've had are bloating, and when I lay on my tummy it feels as if I have aknot in my lower abdomen at times. Nausea isn't often but I do get it at times. Well today. I noticed minor bleeding. Not heavy. And minor cramping. Not painful just annoying. I don't know what to think. I had a blood test done way back in may on the 29 and it was negative. But with my daughter i didn't get a positive urine test til almost 4 months along. After I got a positive with her I had a blood test done. But they had to do a sono to confirm it since my hcg was low. I feel like I'm pregnant but I just am not sure....it's been so long since my first pregnancy. Any advice would be great! Thank you!

Oh. And I'm NEVER more than 5 days late. No matter what. I'm 25 years old, if that info was needed.
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoveOfWisdom
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this
If you don't get positive tests, I'd ask for an u/s and assume you are until you can prove you are not (so no alcohol, drugs, etc).
NDADanceMom
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:39 PM
What can we help with? What info can we give you that even a doctor would have to examine you for?
brookesmommy10
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:44 PM
I just want peoples opinion. pregnant? Not pregnant? Chances. etc
NDADanceMom
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Not if the test is negative.
brookesmommy10
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Had negative tests with my daughter as I said. Wanting opinions on symptoms
NDADanceMom
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 8:58 PM
My opinion is that women who think they are pregnant have symptoms. My opinion is blood tests from your doctor are accurate and I'd be more concerned about an illness or disease than a baby. Anything is possible but my opinion is you are not.

Quoting brookesmommy10:

LilliesValley
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:00 PM

go to the doc for another blood test. May was a long time ago in pregnancy terms. That or buy a pee test and see if that works this time around. Other than that you are just going to drive yourself crazy with speculation.

LilliesValley
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:02 PM

I think you need to also go to the doctor regardless because if you aren't pregnant you may have a cyst or something that needs to be checked out. I have them all the time but still something to get checked. But there's really no point in speculating about what you think are pregnancy symptoms they could be symptoms for something else just as easily.

LoveOfWisdom
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I had negative blood and urine until 8weeks with our 4yo

Quoting NDADanceMom:

My opinion is that women who think they are pregnant have symptoms. My opinion is blood tests from your doctor are accurate and I'd be more concerned about an illness or disease than a baby. Anything is possible but my opinion is you are not.

Quoting brookesmommy10:

Clemency3
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Minor cramping and bleeding is normal but I would never let it go without running it by the Doctor. 

Other than that I am not sure what information you need. Sounds like you are pregnant. You said the blood test came back neg. but what about a pee test? But if it isn't pregnancy (which it sounds like it is), then it IS something else that should be checked out. 

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)