Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Way too much info (pretty gross)

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 2:30 AM
  • 14 Replies
But I desperately need a second opinion! So this morning I had a bowel movement and when I wiped my behind there was bright red blood (a lot) and it was all in the toilet. I only peed each time I went to the bathroom for the rest of the day and my behind has been literally dripping bright red blood all day! I'm now concerned and was wondering if this ever happened to anyone else or what it sounds like?
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 2:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
siergomez
by Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Could it be hemroids? (I'm a crappy speller,sorry) I noticed similiar when I was pregnant towards the end.
mmr520
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 2:37 AM
2 moms liked this
Sounds like a trip to ER. I can't believe you haven't been already. If you are bleeding on the inside it is a major emergency.
i.love.my.life
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 2:39 AM
If its bright red, its external. Could be hemorrhoids or an anal fissure. Bring it up at your next ob appt, but its not an emergency.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
molliexollie
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:05 AM

Most likely hemorrhoids unless you may want to see a doctor...

tinka_pixie
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 6:44 AM

You shouldn't have to worry unless the blood is darm or brown, which means it came from much farther up (internal). If its bricht, most likely due to hemorrhoids or a fissure, or possibly even a polyp or rash, but not an emergency situation.

luckynumbr3
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:00 AM
I appreciate the advice ladies! I will make a call to my doctor this morning just to let him know
mrssummerlin
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:04 AM

This.

Quoting i.love.my.life:

If its bright red, its external. Could be hemorrhoids or an anal fissure. Bring it up at your next ob appt, but its not an emergency.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
pregnancy week by week
babyfish0511
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:09 AM

I did the same when I was prego with DD. I had Hemmorhoids especially in the last trimester. It's totally normal :)

luckynumbr3
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! I'm really glad I asked here before I decided to freak out.haha no blood today so I'm thinking it was a fissure

Quoting babyfish0511:

I did the same when I was prego with DD. I had Hemmorhoids especially in the last trimester. It's totally normal :)

babyfish0511
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Lol. You're welcome. Glad you feel better.

Quoting luckynumbr3:

Thank you! I'm really glad I asked here before I decided to freak out.haha no blood today so I'm thinking it was a fissure

Quoting babyfish0511:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)