Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Does this mean my baby is coming soon?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:14 AM
  • 6 Replies
I swear i have been losing little bits of my mucus plug at a time. The muscles on the sides of my hoohah hurts. Its feels like they are stretching, which they probably are. Im 31 weeks. I got a feeling this baby will make his way into this world around 37 weeks. Its just my gut feeling idk. I just felt like sharing this. Anyone feel like this?
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lifeglow
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Oh and i have been having sharp pains down there which are most likely the result of me dialating.
LoveOfWisdom
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Sounds more like swelling and normal pregnancy aches :/ You can use a covered ice pack in your underwear to help. Something I also learned recently is using 3c water, 1c rubbing alcohol, and freeze in a quart size baggie. PERFECT ice pack. And kinda strange, but fill a condom and tie off a lay in your underwear. Sounds so weird lol, but it works perfectly for swelling before delivery and is a great ice pack for after delivery.
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Not really. Your mucus plug can regenerate itself I wanna say, every 48hrs. 

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Funny thing about kiddos, you think they will  come early and baby may show 2 wks later, you think you will be late and baby may show 2 wks early! Keep in mind the longer the better!!

As far as how your feeling its common! I just started my 27th week and I have been losing parts of my mucus plug off and on for a few weeks!! And my vagina has been extremely swollen. I am also dilated on the outer cervix. But I know baby will more then likely stay put until 38 wks atleast, although I am really hoping to make it to the 39-40 wk mark!

Witch hazel on a pad put in the freezer helps the vaginal discomforts!

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 1:38 PM
My mucus plug broke, and i went four weeks after.
To_the_moon
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 1:42 PM
No :( that happened to me for two weeks before my dd decided she was ready to come out lol.
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN