Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

20-25 weeks preggo pics

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:33 PM
  • 20 Replies

ok so im trying to book a vaca but the cutoff is 24 weeks, ill be 25 / 26 weeks during the vaca sooo im trying to see if i can just sneak it looking chubby, im sure my doc would say im a week or two less , i heard people just wearing baggy clothes to get away with it with no questions at all. so i wanna see your belly pics, im 12 weeks now and not showing at all, its all just flub. im wondering if i can get away with it. its my first btw 

show me those bumps!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2casidee
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 6:59 PM
2 moms liked this

Twins!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Cute belly =)

Quoting mommy2casidee:

Twins!
mommy2casidee
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Thanks

Quoting rwcw89:

Cute belly =)

Quoting mommy2casidee:

Twins!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Merrick17
by Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Why would cutoff be 24 weeks?
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:46 PM

If its your first I wouldn't expect you would be showing too awfully much. I dont have pics with me pregnant with my first. And I showed aLOT sooner with my other pregnancies!! If your flying I would say not going much later then that is a smart idea. I personally wont fly in the 2nd trimester at all. If your just driving then whenever you want to go is fine. I am driving 6 hrs to our beach house for a week. I will be 35 wks 3 days when we leave and 36 wks 3 days when we return. I am just taking my birthing kit just to be safe LOL

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this

not a bad idea, nah im going on a cruise, figuring itll be better, ill be able to move around, its also in budget. so far my pregnancy is fine and showing no signs of distress or impending issues (i know they can pop up any time) but yeah thats not a bad idea to pack a birthing kit of some sort. 

Quoting NoraDun:

If its your first I wouldn't expect you would be showing too awfully much. I dont have pics with me pregnant with my first. And I showed aLOT sooner with my other pregnancies!! If your flying I would say not going much later then that is a smart idea. I personally wont fly in the 2nd trimester at all. If your just driving then whenever you want to go is fine. I am driving 6 hrs to our beach house for a week. I will be 35 wks 3 days when we leave and 36 wks 3 days when we return. I am just taking my birthing kit just to be safe LOL

BabyFruit Ticker

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:51 PM

cruiseline (Carnival) cuts off at 24 weeks although the last cruise i was on i saw a woman who looked WELL over 24 weeks. she was petite all baby smoking and her stomach was hugeeee

Quoting Merrick17:

Why would cutoff be 24 weeks?

BabyFruit Ticker

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Is this for a cruise? (I recognize the restrictions! lol) I don't have pics, but will just tell you to be very careful about this! Having your doctor give you documentation is the best route to go, because if you show up and they notice, they won't let you through at embarkation. I saw it happen to a lady on my last cruise, and it was terrible. She couldn't have been that far along (looked about 16-18 weeks), but obvioulsy you can't tell completely just by looking... so with no documentation, they wouldn't let her board.

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:56 PM

i was going to talk to my doctor being ill only be a week or so over the limit im going to see if he can write that im under it. =) i want to avoid that, ill keep the paper for backup with my other documents =) i would be heartbroken spending that money and then not being able to go on. ive been on many cruises my heart lives for them lol 

Quoting JessiFaye:

Is this for a cruise? (I recognize the restrictions! lol) I don't have pics, but will just tell you to be very careful about this! Having your doctor give you documentation is the best route to go, because if you show up and they notice, they won't let you through at embarkation. I saw it happen to a lady on my last cruise, and it was terrible. She couldn't have been that far along (looked about 16-18 weeks), but obvioulsy you can't tell completely just by looking... so with no documentation, they wouldn't let her board.

BabyFruit Ticker

wolfybaby
by Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:06 PM

im nowhere near 20-25 weeks with this pregnancy, but ill show you my 20-week bump from my first child! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)