Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I'm not sure if I'm pregnant, I need some advice before going to the doctor.

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:32 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hi, I just want to know if you think I'm pregnant. I have had some symptoms of pregnancy, like frequent urination, breast tenderness and swelling, fatigue, and a little nausea. My period was two days late, then I started. It was a little heavy, but I had no cramps or anything. It only lasted like two days, usually it lasts for 4 or 5 days. I read a lot of information about implantation bleeding, and how it can be mistaken as a period. I read some women have heavier implantation bleeding than others. Please let me know what you guys think?

by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Bailer795
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I think you should go to a doctors and have a test done! Only way to know for sure.
liltinymommy
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this

the only way know exactly what it is by testing or going to get blood taken... :)

MrMustache94
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:37 PM

I took a home pregnancy test the day before yesterday, it was negative. Maybe it was too early?

Adrienne06
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Implantation is generally like spotting but only way to tell is by taking a test or going to the doctor.

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Take a test today or tomorrow if it was ib it was too soon to test 2days prior
livingforthem83
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:08 PM
4 moms liked this
My general rule is if you have a period then you are not pregnant.
NDADanceMom
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Take a test from the dollar store. You don't need a doctor. It sounds like you aren't. Implantation bleeding is a few drops, not a flow for days.
MrsKaufold1990
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:30 PM
3 moms liked this
*face palm*

If some of the women asking this question would just do the mature thing and pee on a damn stick, or in a cup and dip the stick.

If have a lot less headaches.
ttcbluex3pink
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:35 PM
I'm gonna have to agree w all other replies , grab a test and pee on it . It can only go one of two ways !!! Gl ..... but your bleeding may have been af just shorter then usual , ib is spotting as pp said.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN