Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

She touched belly and it feels bruised! What??? Any ideas

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 11:09 PM
  • 5 Replies
Ok do my cousin but barely put any pressure on my belly to feel baby and it hurt in just the one area (not all over) it very painful and it feels bruised! She felt bad and she was surprised too be ause she just had a baby 2 yrs ago and never experienced that (I never did with my other either) and it been hurting off and on not like contraction pain or anything then later few hours, the upper top my belly hurting off and on I don't think that was contractions either.. (Also my belly touching washer while washing clothes and it felt all bruised also).... It was /is weird I don't think I've done anything!

I also got bit emotional out if nowhere but I'm not a crying type so was able to stop myself I dunno I thought that was odd as well
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
To_the_moon
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Maybe you somehow pulled a muscle?
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 12:01 AM

I am having trouble reading this, but it sounds like you probably without noticing it bruised your belly. I do it all the time because I forget I have it. I will run into the door, or I will bruise leaning against the sink to do dishes, or against the washing machine doing laundry etc. Its pretty easy to do and common. Nothing to worry about. It will heal!

MrsHill12
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Thanks sorry I'm kinda tired and feel like my brain not working lol I can't have decent conversation this evening!

Thanks for your reply though I thought maybe something like pulled muscle or stretching

Quoting NoraDun:

I am having trouble reading this, but it sounds like you probably without noticing it bruised your belly. I do it all the time because I forget I have it. I will run into the door, or I will bruise leaning against the sink to do dishes, or against the washing machine doing laundry etc. Its pretty easy to do and common. Nothing to worry about. It will heal!

Twise85
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 12:15 AM
When I was pregnant my belly would be tender to the touch. My midwife said it was from my son kicking in the same spot. Also the bigger I got the more it hurt from stretching. Just try to keep it moisturize, it will help with the stretching skin and itching if you have any
MrsHill12
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Thanks m belly just recently started itching and though I'm due in just few weeks I just now getting bigger! I don't show till end lol... And ya that not spot but that is the side she always moving on and kicking

Quoting Twise85:

When I was pregnant my belly would be tender to the touch. My midwife said it was from my son kicking in the same spot. Also the bigger I got the more it hurt from stretching. Just try to keep it moisturize, it will help with the stretching skin and itching if you have any

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)