Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Am i the only one who loves the smell of..

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 7:52 PM
  • 12 Replies
laundry detergent, Fresh cold air that smells so goood and other fresh smelling thing?
I will walk into some ramdom place and if they have their ac cranked up it smells so good i just want to inhale as much of it as i can. lmao. I cant help it, it just smells so fresh and crispy clean!
Am i the only one?!
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NatyRod
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Me too... Just like I love the smell of new shoes and gasoline. LOL
Razzle_Dazzle1
by Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this

My laundry detergent isn't scented but I LOVE my laundry detergent. It is lavender and vanilla.

CafeMom Tickers

lifeglow
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 7:59 PM
wait...how is it not scented but is lavender and vanilla???

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

My laundry detergent isn't scented but I LOVE my laundry detergent. It is lavender and vanilla.

Allinaday
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Ha, ha. Pregnancy for ya.

HHx5
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:01 PM

OMG, thats funny. Me, too. My DH is always laughing at me for smelling the different scents of cleaners at the grocery store to make sure there isn't something I like better. My dishwasher detergent is great, lol, it's lemon scented. My laundry detergent is Purex After the Rain. But, I'm like this even when not pregnant.

Razzle_Dazzle1
by Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:14 PM

That was a total typo. I meant fabric softener. My fabric softener is lavender and vanilla. I wasn't paying attention to what I was typing.

embarrassed

Quoting lifeglow:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

CafeMom Tickers

KristinCarr
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Pshhh ar least u all aren't me. I was around a family friend on 4th of july who was doing coke and it smelled sooooooo good. I was disgusted in myself lol I have done it a few times when I was younger and necer paid attebtii n to the smell but apperently being pregnant made it just smell amazing to me. Of course I'm paranoid though and just being able to smell it made me freak out and worry the smell would hurt thebaby .
lifeglow
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:39 PM
LOL its it happens to me too. :)

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

That was a total typo. I meant fabric softener. My fabric softener is lavender and vanilla. I wasn't paying attention to what I was typing.

embarrassed

Quoting lifeglow:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

lifeglow
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:41 PM
OH my! I have no clue what to say to that except sorry lol. I couldnt be around someone who did that especially infront of me. Just my opinion though.

Quoting KristinCarr:

Pshhh ar least u all aren't me. I was around a family friend on 4th of july who was doing coke and it smelled sooooooo good. I was disgusted in myself lol I have done it a few times when I was younger and necer paid attebtii n to the smell but apperently being pregnant made it just smell amazing to me. Of course I'm paranoid though and just being able to smell it made me freak out and worry the smell would hurt thebaby .

his88angel
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Omg i love my laundry detergent for once i want to do laundry. With my first i liked the smell of cigarette smell,but of course as soon as i would smell it i would try and get away from it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)