Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

twins

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:28 AM
  • 16 Replies

just wondering who had or is pregnant with twins?

its on my side of the family but not as common as ithought. i just found out pretty early i was prego i dont know why i have twins on the brain its wierd. i dont think i am pregnant with twins but i would love to hear all about it!

anyone can share how soon you got your BFP, first ultrasound, picking names, telling family, birth ext

by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BryBrysmama
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:08 PM

BUMP!

cadkins07
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I am pregnant with twins. Doesnt run on either side of the famiies, from what im told my bc made me release two eggs. I didnt know I was pregnant but the nausea was so intense I should have because i never had morning sickness with any of my kids. Im putting these two up for adoption, I was on bc for a reason an just cant give them the life they deserve. I told my family after I had a plan, they took it surprisingly well. Im 31 weeks now both are 5 pounds atleast having complications now.. thats all I got lol

HerWife0421
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:57 PM
2 moms liked this
I am 12W 3D pregnant with twins, I found out at 8W 3D. I actually go in today to see them again (: I am gay so my wife and I went through a donor and at home insemination, twins doesn't run on my side or my donors side of the family. I took clomid and its a 10% chance of having twins, and I fell into that 10%. I didn't track the cycle I got my bfp but I believe I was 12dpo and got a strong positive on many tests and also a digital. I told my family right away I was pregnant and then of course when I found out it was twins I told everyone more news lol. Also I am having fraternal twins! (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2casidee
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:04 PM
I am 20w4d with twin girls (I'm a surrogate). We conceived via IVF and transfered 2 embryos that both took. There's a 30% chance they will be identical since they are both girls. I got a bfp 4 days past transfer which is the equivalent of 9dpo and has high hcg #s. first scan was around 4 1/2 weeks and could see 2 sacs. The parents told family around 10 weeks. Ill be having a repeat c section at 38 weeks the latest. And I can honestly say carrying twins is by far way harder than 1 and most days I'm uncomfortable and miserable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsKaufold1990
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Im 15w5days with twins.

Twins run in my family.

It has to run in your mothers side. Doesnt matter if there are on your dads side.

I hate hate being pregnant with twins. Ive got diabetes, and three clots. So i am poking my self six times a day.

I have appointments every four weeks right now. Every time i go in i get an ultrasounds. Doesnt matter if i go in for spotting or a follow up.

Im ready for the next 25 some odd weeks ti be over.
BryBrysmama
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:10 PM

wow thats crazy that happend but its good you didnt abort & are goign to put up for adoption! have you found a family or familys? poud of you for doing what is right for you & your family!

Quoting cadkins07:

I am pregnant with twins. Doesnt run on either side of the famiies, from what im told my bc made me release two eggs. I didnt know I was pregnant but the nausea was so intense I should have because i never had morning sickness with any of my kids. Im putting these two up for adoption, I was on bc for a reason an just cant give them the life they deserve. I told my family after I had a plan, they took it surprisingly well. Im 31 weeks now both are 5 pounds atleast having complications now.. thats all I got lol

BryBrysmama
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

congrats to you & your partner!!! im happy for you two!! wow thats so awsome how it worked out for you two! im happy your family is so supportive of you both! congrats again!!!

Quoting HerWife0421:

I am 12W 3D pregnant with twins, I found out at 8W 3D. I actually go in today to see them again (: I am gay so my wife and I went through a donor and at home insemination, twins doesn't run on my side or my donors side of the family. I took clomid and its a 10% chance of having twins, and I fell into that 10%. I didn't track the cycle I got my bfp but I believe I was 12dpo and got a strong positive on many tests and also a digital. I told my family right away I was pregnant and then of course when I found out it was twins I told everyone more news lol. Also I am having fraternal twins! (:

BryBrysmama
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:19 PM

wow its great your a sorgant! i hope to be one day!! i would love to help complete a family with a bundle of joy!

yeah id imaging carring twis is hard & unconfortable!

Quoting mommy2casidee:

I am 20w4d with twin girls (I'm a surrogate). We conceived via IVF and transfered 2 embryos that both took. There's a 30% chance they will be identical since they are both girls. I got a bfp 4 days past transfer which is the equivalent of 9dpo and has high hcg #s. first scan was around 4 1/2 weeks and could see 2 sacs. The parents told family around 10 weeks. Ill be having a repeat c section at 38 weeks the latest. And I can honestly say carrying twins is by far way harder than 1 and most days I'm uncomfortable and miserable.

BryBrysmama
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:23 PM

congrats!

yeah my moms cousin or 2nd cousin had twins its on my moms side.

i just feel different this pregnancy ill have lower back aches/pain its more unconfortable and im only 4 weeks. with my son i didnt have any sytoms other than sore brest.

im sorry you hate carring twins but its going to be worth it! are you going to find out the gender of the babies?

yeah i bet you are im sorry GL

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

Im 15w5days with twins.

Twins run in my family.

It has to run in your mothers side. Doesnt matter if there are on your dads side.

I hate hate being pregnant with twins. Ive got diabetes, and three clots. So i am poking my self six times a day.

I have appointments every four weeks right now. Every time i go in i get an ultrasounds. Doesnt matter if i go in for spotting or a follow up.

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Yup we are. 

We have an appointment on Friday, I'll be 16w1day. 

And hopefully they will be able to tell. 

Quoting BryBrysmama:

congrats!

yeah my moms cousin or 2nd cousin had twins its on my moms side.

i just feel different this pregnancy ill have lower back aches/pain its more unconfortable and im only 4 weeks. with my son i didnt have any sytoms other than sore brest.

im sorry you hate carring twins but its going to be worth it! are you going to find out the gender of the babies?

yeah i bet you are im sorry GL

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

Im 15w5days with twins.

Twins run in my family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN