Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Conceiving question...

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:02 PM
  • 7 Replies

I am just trying to figure this out until I get in for my first dr. appt. Now my periods were off as I was still bfing my son-who will be 2 in sept. I am trying to figure out how many weeks I am. So here it is, if anyone is able to maybe help me...

May 21st-Af started.

June 6-Possible ovulation+a few sypmtoms

June 9-BD'd

June 20-BD'd

June 21-I got a positive for ovulation! and sypmtoms

June 24-27- tested and got a bushel of evaps and weird lines.

(Stopped testing after the 27th)

July 4th-Got a nice bright BFP!

What would your guess be on how many weeks I am?

by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LoveOfWisdom
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Calculate from the first day of your last period. 

amylou111
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Normally I would but even if I ovulated really late?

Quoting LoveOfWisdom:

LoveOfWisdom
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Do you track your cycles noramlly?  Do you know how many days your cycle is?

Quoting amylou111:

Quoting LoveOfWisdom:

amylou111
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Normally I do track my cycles,but like I mentioned in the post, that they are messed up because of nursing my other child. Like spiratic periods...some cycles will be 70-90 days and then some were 30-50 days...The only chance of knowing when I ovulated was ovulation tests and cm

Quoting LoveOfWisdom:

Do you track your cycles noramlly?  Do you know how many days your cycle is?

Quoting amylou111:

Quoting LoveOfWisdom:

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:27 PM

EDD Feb 28 your 6 wks 4 days. Go to any pregnancy tracker and put in your ovulation day June 6. You more then likely got the positive on the ovulation test on the 21st because you were 4 wks pregnant!

amylou111
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:39 PM

LOL! Thats what I am wondering!!! Because July 3rd (the day before my BFP) I read someones post in the ttc group and she said she got a positive ovulation and was in fact pregnant. So I took my last O test and it was still the same color and positive that I got on the 21st! I guess the only confirmation I will get ont his pregnancy is when I get my ultrasound and whatever tests!

Quoting NoraDun:

EDD Feb 28 your 6 wks 4 days. Go to any pregnancy tracker and put in your ovulation day June 6. You more then likely got the positive on the ovulation test on the 21st because you were 4 wks pregnant!

NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Yea I got positives on opks as well! But you normally wont get them before about 4 wks. Which lines up with the dates. I would say go by the Feb 28th date and it will be pretty obvious at your u/s if its off because if you Od and concieved on the 21st that would change your due date quite a bit!

Quoting amylou111:

LOL! Thats what I am wondering!!! Because July 3rd (the day before my BFP) I read someones post in the ttc group and she said she got a positive ovulation and was in fact pregnant. So I took my last O test and it was still the same color and positive that I got on the 21st! I guess the only confirmation I will get ont his pregnancy is when I get my ultrasound and whatever tests!

Quoting NoraDun:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN