Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Announcement ideas?

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 5:35 PM
  • 15 Replies
Idk when I'm due yet. I go to get u/s July 26th. I've been trying to a find a cute announcement. Any of you ladies have any good ideas?
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

There's a ton of great ideas on Pinterest. Just search "pregnancy announcement." I've been looking through them for a week straight trying to make up my mind on something to do for Facebook when I hit 13 weeks.

CafeMom Tickers
To_the_moon
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this
You can send out a card with a copy of the ultrasound picture on it.
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
TheyAreMyLoves
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 5:57 PM
3 moms liked this
I got my announcement idea from Pinterest. Lol

I lined DH's, mine and our 3 kids' shoes up in a row and put a little pink bootie and a little blue bootie in the foreground with a caption saying "Our family is growing by two feet!"

Quoting JessiFaye:

There's a ton of great ideas on Pinterest. Just search "pregnancy announcement." I've been looking through them for a week straight trying to make up my mind on something to do for Facebook when I hit 13 weeks.

piercedbeauty21
by Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:13 PM
2 moms liked this
We told our families first, the posted a pregnancy ticker as our Facebook status. It didn't take long before everybody caught on lol.
babycarney08
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:06 PM
We've told close family n friends. But I wanna do a fb announcement. Thanks ill check out Pinterest didn't think of that lol.

Quoting JessiFaye:

babycarney08
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Cute!!!

Quoting TheyAreMyLoves:

I got my announcement idea from Pinterest. Lol

I lined DH's, mine and our 3 kids' shoes up in a row and put a little pink bootie and a little blue bootie in the foreground with a caption saying "Our family is growing by two feet!"

Quoting JessiFaye:

AidanCamsMom
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 7:48 PM
3 moms liked this

This was my facebook announcement with my last baby (he's 10 weeks old now)

mrs.ramirez
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I made a cake for my kids. It had their name and month and year they were born, written in blue icing for boy and pink for girl. Then I had a question mark and september 2013 for the new baby...

It was cute asking them to figure out the riddle for the cake...and then it's cake lol...what kid doesn't like eating cake for no reason? It was fun.

sparklebug86
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:07 PM

check pinterest :)

Jrsmommy614
by Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 9:14 PM
I'm thinkig about the same thing. I seen a couple I like and can't decide on one I'm thinking of doingg a few and seeing which one I like out of the ones I make to post and mail out :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)