Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

3rd Trimester Feelin Frisky?

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:52 AM
  • 11 Replies
I have so not been intetested in being intimate with DH or even myself during this pregnancy, but lately I feel like a newlywed. DH is super happy about it. I'm 36wks and can't get enough. Anyone else experience such a nice treat at the end? Can this send me into labor?
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetnspacey
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Oh man my SO still has been getting it almost every night and I'm 39 weeks. I don't feel like it always but I don't turn him down. I know it makes him feel more connected to me and I never regret doing it.

It can help you go into labor but as long as you have a healthy pregnancy I don't think it would cause any preterm labor.

mmr520
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Beuller?

CelestialSong
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 11:15 AM

That happened to me too at the end with my first! We hardly did anything the entire pregnancy and then during the last couple months I was all over it, haha. Theoretically semen can help your cervix soften but unless your body is ready to go into labor anyway it's not going to do anything.

louisianamom84
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 12:04 PM

with my first i was wanting to all the time but with this one i'm really sore. i don't turn him down if he wants to but i don't initiate either lol

littlemamarisa
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:29 PM

After I turned 37 weeks I started to get frisky!! I am like you better get it now b/c once LO is here you are going to have to wait 4-6 weeks! 

CafeMom Tickers
MrsHill12
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 2:45 PM
I'm crazy during the second trimester! Once third hits I'm bit slower.... However I have been wanting it I keep thinking after I have her it gonna be LONG time before I can get any so I better get it in now! Lol (36 weeks now)
5tyli5hLensT
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Me !!! Lol I'm also worried about going into labor.

Mrs.watts4
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 6:21 PM
I have always wanted it df loves it
kelly617
by Gold Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 11:46 PM

not even a little bit
I feel so bad for DH because I am SOOOO not interested at all...my back hurts, I feel like a whale and anytime I move around too much I get contractions....def doesn't put me in the mood lol

and YES if your body is ready to go into labor sex can get it started

sp4love
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:46 AM
I think it works when your body is ready to go into labor because the day I had my last baby me and my husband had sex twice that day An that night my water broke
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN