For those posts I always see asking about sizing maternity clothes here are a few tips:
- ALWAYS check their sizing chart, you may take a completely different size from one designer to the next
- If they don't have a sizing chart don't order from them
- Check out more than just one or two designers, they differ so much you should shop around
- Always check the clearance section first, you'd be amazed at the low prices for clearance maternity clothes (much lower than regular clothes)
- Remember that maternity clothes are meant to stretch so don't buy too big (despite what your mother tries to tell you, things have changed in 20 - 30 years)
Mommy of two, third one on the way!
My Vlog: www.healthyfitnessmom.com