Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

People keep telling me I look like I am having twins...

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:47 PM
  • 27 Replies

People keep telling me I look like I am having twins and it's starting to aggravate me. I feel my uterus is pretty swollen but I have been feeling I look more "fat" than pregnant the past few days.  Does my belly look fat or is it obvious I'm pregnant? This was taken today at 11 wks 6 days. Btw, we had a u/s done at 7 wks 5 days and the u/s tech only saw one baby at the time.

by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Candie1015
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:54 PM
2 moms liked this
That is all baby! This is my third pregnancy and my first I looked firm like you. Your belly is nice and firm....but (this should make you feel better) with this one the top of my belly is firm while the bottom is nothing but flab....it shakes seriously. You don't look like your having twins either. You look like you are about 3 months. Seriously brows and look at other preg pic around 11 weeks and they will all pretty much be the same size....unless they are like me and started out big lol. All I see is baby though
SoInLove515
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this
you do not look fat..that's baby.
VintageWife
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:08 PM
2 moms liked this

People are ridiculous. Start saying something like, "I get it, I'm pregnant so I have a belly. What is your excuse?" LOL!

nerdymom28
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this
People said that to me, too. I only had one baby...she was a big one, though. Born a day after her due date at 9 pounds.

Just ignore them. I know it's upsetting, but there's not much else you can do.
babyfish0511
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Candie1015:

That is all baby! This is my third pregnancy and my first I looked firm like you. Your belly is nice and firm....but (this should make you feel better) with this one the top of my belly is firm while the bottom is nothing but flab....it shakes seriously. You don't look like your having twins either. You look like you are about 3 months. Seriously brows and look at other preg pic around 11 weeks and they will all pretty much be the same size....unless they are like me and started out big lol. All I see is baby though

Thank you!! This made me feel much better!! :D
babyfish0511
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Ha ha! I love that idea! ;))

Quoting VintageWife:

People are ridiculous. Start saying something like, "I get it, I'm pregnant so I have a belly. What is your excuse?" LOL!

becs0808
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:32 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

I don't think you look like you are having twins. Here I am at 10 w 6 days with my girls. Much bigger IMO
kaybreezii
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:37 PM

I'm almost sixteen weeks and barely have a belly ):

babyfish0511
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:45 PM

There is def a difference between you and I, lol. Love the bump!! :)

Quoting becs0808:

Mobile Photo

I don't think you look like you are having twins. Here I am at 10 w 6 days with my girls. Much bigger IMO

becs0808
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:48 PM
I'm 30 weeks now, its not as cute anymore lol

Quoting babyfish0511:

There is def a difference between you and I, lol. Love the bump!! :)

Quoting becs0808:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)