Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Advice Needed: ive miscarry few days ago i need some one to...

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:34 PM
  • 18 Replies

ive miscarry few days ago. i need some one to talk too and give me advice.PLEASE

by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaSarah1104
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:35 PM
I've never been there before, but here's a bump :-)
cottonball13
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:37 PM

skyler2013
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this
i miscarried twice... but now i have a wonderful 3yr old and im pregnant with my second. if you need to talk im here
Mommytoaangel
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Whats up pm me if u wanna chat i miscarried at 8 1/2wks in 09 then lost my twin boys to pre term laber in 12 hugs an sorry for ur loss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SoInLove515
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I miscarried in 2006. I was 10 weeks along but the baby stopped growing at 7 weeks. It was heart breaking. It is still a part of me years later. You are not alone. Thankfully I now have a beautiful 2 year old son. I am currently pregnant again. (((hugs))) to you and I'm sorry you're going thru this.
NDADanceMom
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:05 PM
What do you need to know? Most of us have had one.
cottonball13
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I thank you all for your beautiful comments. im a type a person that wishes that i could of done more. The real question is how can i explain this to my wonderful boyfriend. hes away for a while. hes really stressing tho. and yes this is my first pregnancy :,(
riahh
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this
My second pregnancy ended at 8wks. Its hard to deal with&now that I'm pregnant again I'm scared. It will always hurt, but your time will come! Go ahead&explain it tohim. Its good to have support&this way, you can both support each other through this time. Good luck girl! :)
NDADanceMom
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Just tell him the truth. My husband was sad each time but we got through it together. After each mc he was afraid to touch me for months afterward because he didnt want me to get hurt. There was guilt because he didnt get physical pain as i did.
skyler2013
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I look at it as maybe this time around it just wasn't meant to be... trust me it will happen for you just keep calm. You showing so much concern for others like your bf just shows what a wonderful mother you will be one day. Just take your time with it and deal with it together... many places offer people to talk to so maybe if you think you need to try something like that :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN