Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

dreams

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:37 PM
  • 2 Replies
I'm am currently expecting my third and my dreams are just crazy. I dream about rats, zombies and twins. At least once a week I'm dreaming of going for an u/s and them telling me its two boys. Anyone else dream of their baby and the dreams end up coming true?
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
itsmisskay
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:43 PM

I had really weird dreams ( none that came true thank goodness!). I had a dream that I went through labor and delivery and when they handed me my baby it was my cat swaddled in the hospital blanket lol. I didnt have a dream about my son but I always knew he was a boy as soon as I figured out I was pregnant

tinka_pixie
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:21 PM

I have had some really weird dreams early on.
but i did have one that I presume is coming true. I'll try to keep the story short. I dreampt oh my daughter, maybe 4 or 5 years old, dark skin, long dark flowing hair; (kind of spanish/latin loking)(im whiter than white). Years later when I found out I was expecting i was super excited convinced it was my little girl. A boy!!! what? how could that be? it never occured to me that the guy i was married to was also whiter than white and couldnt produce a girl looking like that. I eventually had my son 'Mickey', who looks just like me. some years later we ended up divorcing. (my son is now almost 8) and i'm now with my HS sweetheart and were expecting a little girl. he is mexican/native, and this is probably the little girl i dreampt about all those years ago.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN