Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Dresses= tops now

Posted by   + Show Post
Holly crap! My mini dresses are my tops now!!! Ugh! Nothing else covers my 8 month pregnant belly anymore! You would think I'm having twins!!! Smh I am so over pregnancy!!!
I will be in a extreme diet after delivery and workout as soon as I get the clear from my OB(having a c-section).
Anyone else has a workout/diet plan after delivery?
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Replies (11-20):
mem82
by Ruby Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Argh! Everyone who is saying that they lost weight while bfing. I didn't. My body will hold onto every single ounce of fat until I wean. It's terrible.

mamaanl
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this

HA! Glad I'm not the only one! I can wear some of my dresses as long shirts now!  I've been trying to exercise throughtout my pregnancy...walking and some pregnancy pilates(which is a lot harder than I thought it would be lol) but anyway, I plan on exercising as soon as the doctor clears me after the baby.  I'll start out with some walking and I think I'm going to stick with the pilates.  I would like to start back running like I used too also.

Larsbug
by Laura on Jul. 13, 2013 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this

nope, but I don't own a dress that doesn't go down to my ankles anyway.

la_sirena22
by Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I exercise at least 5 days a week now so I'm not too concerned with coming up with a fitness plan for after delivery. If anything it'll be easier without a baby up in my lungs! Lol. And I also breastfeed :)

NewMamaBoo
by Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I just plan on working out and eating better. I may Dow boot camp to get my self tight again before we try for #2

KPJ
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 7:45 AM
I wanted to exercise throughout this pregnancy.. But it has been the worst pregnancy ever when it comes to morning sickness, sciatic pain, cramps, etc.. So all of that made it impossible for me to exercise.. I just can't wait to hop back on a treadmill and be able to run again :)

Quoting la_sirena22:

I exercise at least 5 days a week now so I'm not too concerned with coming up with a fitness plan for after delivery. If anything it'll be easier without a baby up in my lungs! Lol. And I also breastfeed :)

KPJ
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 7:47 AM
I'm not sure if I would have lost weight while breastfeeding after my daughter was born.. Because it didn't work out... So I'm hoping and praying that breastfeeding is successful this time around with my son and let's put it to the test and see it it's really true that breastfeeding helps to lose weight.

Quoting mem82:

Argh! Everyone who is saying that they lost weight while bfing. I didn't. My body will hold onto every single ounce of fat until I wean. It's terrible.

Wheepingchree
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 7:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes! I have a workout and diet planned for when I have my daughter. I'm due in October. I'm excited, because I'll have lots of nice days to be outside running.
KPJ
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 7:49 AM
I wanna try it soooooo bad!!! Lol I think I'm going to sign up after my baby is born then... I just don't want to look like a fool in front of all the people since I'm so overweight...lol

Quoting SoInLove515:

No,you don't have to drop weight to go there! There were people all different sizes and ages at the one I went to. And nobody judges you. Everybody works at their own fitness level. I felt more comfortable working out at Crossfit then the gym. Trust me, you will be addicted! And it's so much more fun then the gym.

Quoting KPJ:

I always wanted to try that! But I know I will be nowhere near to a decent amount of weight to sign up for crossfit.. So as soon as I drop some pounds at my regular gym.. I will totally try it!

Quoting SoInLove515:

I am only 6 weeks pregnant, but I plan on going back to Crossfit after this. I love Crossfit!

Kaydence2010
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 7:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Im due october 26, so right before the holidays. Im going to need some restrain myself from eating too much at thanksgiving... oh wait... ill have a newborn and 3 1/2 year old, no problem lol.

I do plan on working out. Ill start with the 30 day squat challenge then do the 30 day ab challenge after at least a month post partum. Ill be nursing so i know thatll help, i lost weight pretty quickly with dd when nursing
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN