Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

6 weeks postpartum and pregnant again

Posted by   + Show Post

Big shock. When my OB called to tell me my blood results we back and I am pregnant.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:33 AM
Replies (41-50):
cmtrac
by Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 5:09 PM
I am pregnant for the third time and their will be only 11 mouths between my second and third pregnancy I am still breat feeding my second baby and 13 weeks pregnant with the 3rd things are going great so far
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Congrats! 

I had that happen with DD4, though I thought I had gotten preg arond 8-9wks pp, didn't find out till what was supposed to be my 11w 6d scan turned into my 14w 6d scan, lol. Had my son not passed he and my DD4 would've been 10 months apart (April 9 and I was due Feb 28). 

sheli.bean
by Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 5:18 PM
I'm just about 37 weeks pg and my DS just turned 11 months old. So, not quite as close together, but I totally understand your anxiety! Congrats and good luck!
czshcecnc
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Quoting JjcH0911:

Are they all biologically yours and dhs??! Thats a lot of kids. How do,u do it? Do they all live at home?

Quoting czshcecnc:

CONGRATS!! 

My closest spacing was 10 1/2 months apart. I had a 21 month spacing between my twins and my 7th child and I found out I was expecting when my twins were 5 months old with my 10th child. I love my closely spaced ones. They get along really well and I love all the craziness.lol. Expecting #14 now and will have a 17 months spacing because of losses before pregnancy.

Yes, they are all our bio kids.   :)  Been on and off pregnant for yearrrrrssss.lol. I have recently had 1 leave the nest but she's hear all the time still. Not sure how I do it but I love it!!  Never a dull moment in my house but love watching them grow.

czshcecnc
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting GreenDotsOrange:

Quoting czshcecnc:

CONGRATS!! 

My closest spacing was 10 1/2 months apart. I had a 21 month spacing between my twins and my 7th child and I found out I was expecting when my twins were 5 months old with my 10th child. I love my closely spaced ones. They get along really well and I love all the craziness.lol. Expecting #14 now and will have a 17 months spacing because of losses before pregnancy.

How do you do it? Any tips on keeping your patience? I am expecting our 2nd in November and our son will be almost 4. I am nervous about having the time, energy and patience for 2 kids. Any tips?

I didn't start off with alot of patience but as I've gotten older I have become more patient. I have realized my kids grow up so fast and I that has helped me. All the little things you can't wait for them to out grow and just life in general. They are little and innocent for such a short period and I now just try to enjoy every second instead of rushing it when some of my older ones were younger. I take naps daily to help so I'm not so tired which makes me less patient.lol.

KatieFlower
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Congrats And I'm happy to hear your husband is happy and hope you're feeling okay too :)
CB3arr
by Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:31 PM

haha.. I guess you didn't wait the standard 6 weeks to get frisky again.  Congrats.

JjcH0911
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 7:38 PM
Do u ever get a date night with the hubby?
What do urs,, and his parents think of having so many grand kids?
How many rooms, did you have to have to accommodate them?

Sorry so many questions, you don't,have to answer just genuinely curious! I thought of having a bunch of kidos lol.

Quoting czshcecnc:

Quoting JjcH0911:

Are they all biologically yours and dhs??! Thats a lot of kids. How do,u do it? Do they all live at home?

Quoting czshcecnc:

CONGRATS!! 

Yes, they are all our bio kids.   :)  Been on and off pregnant for yearrrrrssss.lol. I have recently had 1 leave the nest but she's hear all the time still. Not sure how I do it but I love it!!  Never a dull moment in my house but love watching them grow.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
czshcecnc
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Quoting JjcH0911:

Sorry so many questions, you don't,have to answer just genuinely curious! I thought of having a bunch of kidos lol.

Quoting czshcecnc:

Quoting JjcH0911:

Quoting czshcecnc:

CONGRATS!! 

we usually go out 1-2 times a month and sometimes not at all. Its nice when you have older kids and when we go out its when its almost bedtime.

My dad,stepmom and sister are the only ones that are supporitve. My mil is not okay with it but keeps her mouth shut. The rest we don't talk to.

We have a 6 bedroom house, plenty of room.   :)

JjcH0911
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:42 PM
I was thinking , my God, they must.never get to go out!
How old are the kiddos

Quoting czshcecnc:

Quoting JjcH0911:

Quoting czshcecnc:

Quoting JjcH0911:

Quoting czshcecnc:

CONGRATS!! 

we usually go out 1-2 times a month and sometimes not at all. Its nice when you have older kids and when we go out its when its almost bedtime.

My dad,stepmom and sister are the only ones that are supporitve. My mil is not okay with it but keeps her mouth shut. The rest we don't talk to.

We have a 6 bedroom house, plenty of room.   :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)