Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

6 weeks postpartum and pregnant again

Posted by   + Show Post

Big shock. When my OB called to tell me my blood results we back and I am pregnant.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:33 AM
Replies (61-69):
MandyT1021
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Wow Congrats...lol I would fall over if my dr told me that!
Leah3333
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol thanks ladies. We are very excited it took us two ears to get pregnant with our first and t was really quick with the twins and this one.

czshcecnc
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Quoting JjcH0911:

Wow,lol bless your heart girl! I,have 2 and barely get out, I couldn't imagine 14! Do u live in the states where property tax is rediculous? It was be interesting to go out to dinner, lol. does your car accommodate all of u,, or do u own a bus lol

Quoting czshcecnc:

Quoting JjcH0911:

I was thinking , my God, they must.never get to go out!
How old are the kiddos

Quoting czshcecnc:

Quoting JjcH0911:

Do u ever get a date night with the hubby?
What do urs,, and his parents think of having so many grand kids?
How many rooms, did you have to have to accommodate them?

Sorry so many questions, you don't,have to answer just genuinely curious! I thought of having a bunch of kidos lol.

Quoting czshcecnc:

Quoting JjcH0911:

Are they all biologically yours and dhs??! Thats a lot of kids. How do,u do it? Do they all live at home?

Quoting czshcecnc:

CONGRATS!! 

My closest spacing was 10 1/2 months apart. I had a 21 month spacing between my twins and my 7th child and I found out I was expecting when my twins were 5 months old with my 10th child. I love my closely spaced ones. They get along really well and I love all the craziness.lol. Expecting #14 now and will have a 17 months spacing because of losses before pregnancy.

Yes, they are all our bio kids.   :)  Been on and off pregnant for yearrrrrssss.lol. I have recently had 1 leave the nest but she's hear all the time still. Not sure how I do it but I love it!!  Never a dull moment in my house but love watching them grow.

we usually go out 1-2 times a month and sometimes not at all. Its nice when you have older kids and when we go out its when its almost bedtime.

My dad,stepmom and sister are the only ones that are supporitve. My mil is not okay with it but keeps her mouth shut. The rest we don't talk to.

We have a 6 bedroom house, plenty of room.   :)

I don't get out often, but enough.    :)

My kids are 20,18,16,14,11,9,7,6/6 twins,4,3,2,14 months.

We live in the states. I have a van that fits all of us. :) Don't always have all of them in the car but its nice to know when they all want to come I have room. :)
czshcecnc
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

I always wanted a big family. You're very blessed w that many children. Alas I've had to stop at 2. I've had 4 losses though. So my 2 boys are my little miracles :-)

Quoting czshcecnc:

CONGRATS!! 

My closest spacing was 10 1/2 months apart. I had a 21 month spacing between my twins and my 7th child and I found out I was expecting when my twins were 5 months old with my 10th child. I love my closely spaced ones. They get along really well and I love all the craziness.lol. Expecting #14 now and will have a 17 months spacing because of losses before pregnancy.

Thank you!! I feel very blessed. I have had 4 losses as well and know all about the heart break.   :)  Being a mom is amazing!

czshcecnc
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Hello07:

Quoting czshcecnc:

Wow! 14! The last four are quite close together too. That's amazing! I'd love to hear more about your life and how you do it.

Like family vacations
Why are their names? I had trouble picking out one name, how'd you pick 14!?
Traveling together, do you have a bus?
How much is your grocery bill?
What does an average day in your life look like?

Geez and a million more questions! You don't have to answer obviously, it's just so awesome you make that work!

We haven't been on a family vacation since baby #6 but we go out places but don't usually stay overnight. I hope to sometime in the near future. We like to take day beach trips.

we have used my hubby's family tree for alot of our names. We don't really go by a letter or anything. We never planned our family size but along the way we realized we both loved children.
We have a big van that fits us all. My oldest drives now and has recently moved out. Although she is at the house most days and likes to go with us when we are off and about.

We spend about 1000.00 in food. Sometimes more and sometimes less depending on what's going on.

I don't get to sit often but I do take a nap daily. Right now its summer so my days are busy spending time and keeping my kids busy. I want them to look back at their childhood and remember fun times. I've always been a very organized, love to clean kinda person. It has helped me with managing my family.   :)

Ginnygurl97
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this
The best job in the world :-) I try to think back 8 yrs before my older son and I can't even really remember what it was like. I don't know who I was before I was a mom. :-)

Quoting czshcecnc:

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

I always wanted a big family. You're very blessed w that many children. Alas I've had to stop at 2. I've had 4 losses though. So my 2 boys are my little miracles :-)

Quoting czshcecnc:

CONGRATS!! 

Thank you!! I feel very blessed. I have had 4 losses as well and know all about the heart break.   :)  Being a mom is amazing!

oliver92
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:56 AM

holy gosh with your twins.... Congrats. I cannot even believe you'd have the energy for sex. LOL!!!!!!! Having them close is great mama, it will all work out.  We are on baby number 4 and hoping there will be one more baby after this.  We wont use anything to prevent the next, although this pregnancy has made me wonder what I was ever thinking............

JjcH0911
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Your van would fit them all? Wow, thats nice!

Quoting czshcecnc:

Quoting JjcH0911:

Wow,lol bless your heart girl! I,have 2 and barely get out, I couldn't imagine 14! Do u live in the states where property tax is rediculous? It was be interesting to go out to dinner, lol. does your car accommodate all of u,, or do u own a bus lol

Quoting czshcecnc:

Quoting JjcH0911:

I was thinking , my God, they must.never get to go out!
How old are the kiddos

Quoting czshcecnc:

Quoting JjcH0911:

Do u ever get a date night with the hubby?
What do urs,, and his parents think of having so many grand kids?
How many rooms, did you have to have to accommodate them?

Sorry so many questions, you don't,have to answer just genuinely curious! I thought of having a bunch of kidos lol.

Quoting czshcecnc:

Quoting JjcH0911:

Are they all biologically yours and dhs??! Thats a lot of kids. How do,u do it? Do they all live at home?

Quoting czshcecnc:

CONGRATS!! 

Yes, they are all our bio kids.   :)  Been on and off pregnant for yearrrrrssss.lol. I have recently had 1 leave the nest but she's hear all the time still. Not sure how I do it but I love it!!  Never a dull moment in my house but love watching them grow.

we usually go out 1-2 times a month and sometimes not at all. Its nice when you have older kids and when we go out its when its almost bedtime.

My dad,stepmom and sister are the only ones that are supporitve. My mil is not okay with it but keeps her mouth shut. The rest we don't talk to.

We have a 6 bedroom house, plenty of room.   :)

I don't get out often, but enough.    :)

My kids are 20,18,16,14,11,9,7,6/6 twins,4,3,2,14 months.

We live in the states. I have a van that fits all of us. :) Don't always have all of them in the car but its nice to know when they all want to come I have room. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mellyfury
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:39 AM

congradulations!!!!!
i got prego with my daughter who was born on our anniversary 4 weeks after i had my son..
at first i was very depressed but she is my blessing she keeps me sain in a house full of boys!!
I couldnt ask for a sweeter child!!
again congrats!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)