Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Hurt my feelings some more!

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:27 PM
  • 31 Replies
I've been overweight since I was 16 (2 years after my dad past) cause food finally got me cause I stopped bein active

I'm 23 now..lost a bunch of weight then now im 3 months pregnant

My grandma is a evil woman already but she is huge btw and she has put me down for my weight and made me feel like a burden for havin to live at her house at 14 when my dad past...so this ain't new to me but

She keeps sayin "for 3 months you look like your further along! You can't suck it in? You have a huge baby in there or something (if a inch Is huge then sure!) you havin twins? (No)" and she will keep pushin on my belly "it's not even hard yet! What are you eating? Too much!"

Jeez my emotions already suck with all these nightmares and old memories I forgot about just killin me then with her breathing down my neck it's like wtf...she even calls me at home and bitches!

Have you guys went through this?
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:44 PM

that sucks, my parents have been accusing me of being preggo since i was 14, because I *looked it*

and *acted like it * mind you im a moody person to begin with so that being said, my parents and i dont have a good relationship. 

is there anywhere else you can stay? i suggest getting out if you can to avoid unneeded stress

MissMossyOak90
by Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:48 PM
I live in my own home now have for 2 years but she lives up the street. I've had a pregnant belly since I was 18 lol so I feel ya...but I stayed a virgin till I was 21 sooo they knew I wasn't pregnant plus my dads side of the family all have pregnant looking bellys lol

Quoting rwcw89:

that sucks, my parents have been accusing me of being preggo since i was 14, because I *looked it*

and *acted like it * mind you im a moody person to begin with so that being said, my parents and i dont have a good relationship. 

is there anywhere else you can stay? i suggest getting out if you can to avoid unneeded stress

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Stay away from her you don't have to see her and you can block her phone number let her find someone else to annoy.
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:57 PM

ahs then ignore the bashing, my mom said she KNEW i was preggo cause of my belly...i was 6 weeks and no where near showing lol. i share your pain, when i gain weight its in my stomach lol 

Quoting MissMossyOak90:

I live in my own home now have for 2 years but she lives up the street. I've had a pregnant belly since I was 18 lol so I feel ya...but I stayed a virgin till I was 21 sooo they knew I wasn't pregnant plus my dads side of the family all have pregnant looking bellys lol

Quoting rwcw89:

Lilypie Maternity tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

MissMossyOak90
by Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Haha she annoys everybody my mom my aunt my poor grandpa bless his heart for puttin up with that for some god forsaken reason

Quoting DACIA79:

Stay away from her you don't have to see her and you can block her phone number let her find someone else to annoy.

MissMossyOak90
by Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:05 PM
It's hard to ignore but I try anyway

At 6 weeks? Shiiiit I don't even think a real skinny girl would be showin that early!

Quoting rwcw89:

ahs then ignore the bashing, my mom said she KNEW i was preggo cause of my belly...i was 6 weeks and no where near showing lol. i share your pain, when i gain weight its in my stomach lol 

Quoting MissMossyOak90:

Quoting rwcw89:

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:11 PM

lol nope , im 13 weeks and look the same as before, baby just started pushing out a bit. but the only way you would know is if you felt it lol 

Quoting MissMossyOak90:

At 6 weeks? Shiiiit I don't even think a real skinny girl would be showin that early!

Quoting rwcw89:

Quoting MissMossyOak90:

Quoting rwcw89:

Lilypie Maternity tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Quoting MissMossyOak90:

She sounds like she's just a huge pain in the butt If your fat she will have something to say and if you were skinny she would probably accuse you of being a crackhead so your not going to win. Stand up to her tell her to leave you the hell alone and go be happy.
MissMossyOak90
by Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:22 PM
I'm 11 weeks today! Lol I can't tell any things so probably in October ill notice

Quoting rwcw89:

lol nope , im 13 weeks and look the same as before, baby just started pushing out a bit. but the only way you would know is if you felt it lol 

Quoting MissMossyOak90:

Quoting rwcw89:

Quoting MissMossyOak90:

Quoting rwcw89:

MissMossyOak90
by Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:57 PM
She's a piece of work

Quoting DACIA79:

Quoting MissMossyOak90:

She sounds like she's just a huge pain in the butt If your fat she will have something to say and if you were skinny she would probably accuse you of being a crackhead so your not going to win. Stand up to her tell her to leave you the hell alone and go be happy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)