Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

scared from labor

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 7:24 PM
  • 8 Replies
So many wrong thoughts coming in my mind in these days, I am not asking about labor pains, all I need to know that I am scared from the virginal delivery, if baby will stuck then? If somthing goes wrong then? And I heard about the first breath of baby is very hard so what if these will happened? I m so scared, I love my baby and need him in my arms, happy and healthy, pls help
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Clemency3
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this

awww just breathe :) My first baby needed the vacuum assistance because he was so big. Trust me when I say that they are on top of it. If something goes wrong and they need to do an emergency c-section then they will. They try to do all other options first and save that one for last. Just try to focus on things that make you feel good. Like holding the baby and playing with him or her. good luck!

CafeMom Tickers
Heather2001
by Heather on Jul. 14, 2013 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

It's normal to be nervous since this is something you've never experienced.  The best advice I can give you is to read, read, read about labor and birth.  The more educated you are about the process, the less you will fear it.

xoxosweetie1566
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

You will be fine, Just have a positive attitude and remember labor and delivery is hard but its only a short time and then you have a beautiful baby! I was sooo nervous about everything before my daughter and this time I am scared but for different reasons but I will stay positive bc I know the reward is so worth it!

MamaJess15
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I know exactly what you are going through! I pregnant with my first child and I'm very scared as well. I'm glad I'm not the only one whom is scared but all I can say is you can do it! Women were some how made to have babies and if I can do it, so can you! I wish I could take my own advice but I'm not going to lie, I'm very scared myself. Good luck to you!
amar1234
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Thnx to all moms:-), I will trying to stay positive :-)
amar1234
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Awwwwwwww good luck to you also:-)

Quoting MamaJess15:

I know exactly what you are going through! I pregnant with my first child and I'm very scared as well. I'm glad I'm not the only one whom is scared but all I can say is you can do it! Women were some how made to have babies and if I can do it, so can you! I wish I could take my own advice but I'm not going to lie, I'm very scared myself. Good luck to you!

DesertDuck
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:44 PM

A childbirth class might really help, too, if you haven't found one already. It's something else to hear how babies are designed for birth!

Devious103102
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Breathe. Woosaa. Labor is a natural thing, women have been doing it since the beginning of time.  If something goes wrong then that's what the docs are there for. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN