Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What kind of swimsuit do you wear during pregnancy?

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:02 PM
  • 15 Replies
Bikini?
Tankini?
One piece?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Tankini for me.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:35 PM
One piece
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamav2215
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I"m still rockin the bikini. I'm proud of my bump and actually feel more secure in my bikini because any "flab I had prepregnancy is STRETCHED right now :)  

I did have to buy a size up in bottoms and went from a S to an XL bikini top. (breasts are out of control these days!)

1st_time_mom789
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 2:00 PM

One piece and tankini. I wore my tankini yesterday and it kept going up because my belly is getting bigger. So I'm thinkin I'll stick to my one piece for awhile.

alkakfnxcpoem
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 2:58 PM

I've done both bikini and maternity tankini. I would have just done bikini, but my mom bought the maternity tankini so I felt I had to use it. It's starting to fit now (27 weeks), but it's still a bit baggy. It makes me feel kind of fat and the bikini doesn't, to be honest. But I think that will change once I get really big and in August I'll probably be living in the tankini.

chickensmommy
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 2:58 PM
A circus tent.

JK. A tankini. Less skin to burn.
jojo_star
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Bikini

Allinaday
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:21 AM

I like one piece. I normally wear bikinis but when I'm pregnant and my skin is stretched I like to protect my belly skin from the sun.  Non one wants w rinkly belly postpartum! LOL

WifeySlymm
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:17 AM

Tankini or one piece with shorts... supposed to be going to the water park in 2 weeks and so I'm going bathing suit shopping this weekend.... My Victoria Secret catalogue came in the mail the swim suit issue and DH hands it to menad says here pick one of these...... I just gave him a blank stare... WTH am I going to do with THESE!!!!!

oliver92
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:28 AM

always tankini, but mom hated and so I have been doing a one piece and its beautiful and fitted so its pretty flattering

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN