Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I am so scared

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:25 PM
  • 6 Replies
Of going into labor! I'm 30 weeks with my third child, so its nothing new. just the thought scares me because I'm not having pain medicine (I didn't have any with the two others also) and I'm not excited for that pain again. Also the thought of me dying is terrifying! Lol is anyone else scared for the big moment?
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Heather2001
by Heather on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:27 PM

I had labor anxiety with my second - no pain meds for any of mine either.  He ended up being my fastest/easiest birth, though.  The only thing that helped was sitting quietly and visualizing your ideal birth - it helped calm me down.

goodmama85
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Nah I was just worried that kids would never come because all 3 were late bloomers lol.42 weeks twice and 41 plus weeks last year with dd2 lol.
mom31990
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:31 PM
I'm just scared to die lol my first I was scared also my second not so much but now I'm scared again

Quoting Heather2001:

I had labor anxiety with my second - no pain meds for any of mine either.  He ended up being my fastest/easiest birth, though.  The only thing that helped was sitting quietly and visualizing your ideal birth - it helped calm me down.

MizMellyMac
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:33 PM

why do you think you'd die? I'm nervous for sure but not scared and certainly not scared of dying during labor

Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:33 PM

I'm a bit nervous because I'm doing my first home birth, but I'm not scared, so to speak. 

mom31990
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Because there is a possibility I could bleed out or some other complications. My friend almost died two years ago going into early labor

Quoting MizMellyMac:

why do you think you'd die? I'm nervous for sure but not scared and certainly not scared of dying during labor

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)