Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:46 AM
  • 10 Replies

I posted this earlier with everyone....

I took both of these Saturday.....then this morning I was planning to take a new one, well around 1:30 this morning I got a terrible belly ache and was in the bathroom for a while. Well when I woke up at 6 I didn't have to pee very bad so I just peed in a cup and tested it...it only showed 1 line :( .....am I still pregnant?????

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mittenmommie
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:17 AM
If its early on in your pregnancy and you went to the bathroom and tested with smu it may not be strong enough to pick up the hcg. Call your doc and ask for a blood test
mhoelzer2988
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:18 AM
I would stop testing after getting a pos. Ull just drive urself crazy. Dont worry unless u start bleeding.
MrsLondon
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:24 AM

You're still pregnant. Go to the doc to confirm everything.

baileerichey
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:22 AM

BUMP!

baileerichey
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:24 AM

I have an appointment made for tomorrow I just wanted to make sure I wasn't losing my mind before I went! I have a step son and this will be my first! Been trying for 11mos now and really am wanting this!!!

baileerichey
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:15 AM

BUMP!

X.Rukia.X
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:10 AM
How far along do u think you are? Your HCG lvls will get to high for a pg test to work. It happened to me! I was testing every day then one day it was lighter. I freaked out because we had been trying for two years and had three miscarriages. But I was just fine so was baby! Stop testing! Get blood work done instead and remember its not the first set of numbers it's the second blood draw that's important.
baileerichey
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Maybe 5-6weeks that's what's scares me. 

baileerichey
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:15 PM

BUMP!

baileerichey
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:52 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)