Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

prayers for my little one. update kinda of.

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:17 AM
  • 23 Replies
Can I please get some little prayers for baby. I fell down the steps this morning and havnt felt her move yet, I called my midwife, of course they told me to drink something cold and sweet so I did, so just hoping to feelsome kicks soon! I'm sure she is just still sleeping but I am a little worried at the same time!!

UPDATE: my midwife had me come in. Its been alnost 4 hours with no type of movement. Even after I drank cold sweet tea and was trying to move my belly around. I'm here waiting to be seen. I'm sure everything is ok just want to be sure!
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charley31
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Prayers being sent your way
mhoelzer2988
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Believe it or not theyre pretty well protected in ur womb. I got in a bad car wreck with my 1st in my 3rd trimester and everything was fine.
mhoelzer2988
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:28 AM
I also got hit in the stomach with my 2nd when I was burning a fire something shot out of it and hit me right in my stomach. It hurt pretty bad but everything was ok.
lovinmy3girlies
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Lots of prayers for your little princess!! Hope all is ok:)
KristinCarr
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:12 AM
I'm a little worried its been almost 2 hours and no movement yet. I didn't fall very hard I just fell on my butt so I would assume she is ok but now I'm getting a tiny worried =\
alc4evermom
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I slipped and fell in my third trimester with my first---not down stairs though.  When I didn't feel him move, I ate ridiculously spicy foods;  I can tolerate spicy foods though

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Give your belly some pokes or a jiggle. I always did if they took too long for them to move, they would give an annoyed kick or roll over. I'm sure everything is fine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LNLMommy
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Keep us updated!

X.Rukia.X
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Have u had the u/s yet???
KristinCarr
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Well right now there doing a NST . She isn't noving and her heartrate is a tiny bit low (120s) when its uaually 150-160. They gave me some juice and are just trying to get her active

Quoting LNLMommy:

Keep us updated!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)