Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Do you wear nailpolish?

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:55 AM
  • 11 Replies

Do you wear nail polish? Do you have a favorite color?

by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristinCarr
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:02 AM
I did. My fiance won't let me now that I'm pregnant. He thinks the smell willbhurt the baby lol

And I alnost always wore a shade of pink.
CelestialSong
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Not so much on my finger nails anymore, since I had my 2 year old. Before that I always wore black nail polish. I still do on my toes though, at least in the summer :)

Babes2626
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Yes my favorite color is lilac!! 

auburngirl814
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:27 AM

I dont wear polish on my nails, unless it is a special ocassion and I will either do a frech tip or a nude color. But I always have my toes painted and I like pink, right now I have a coral color on them!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:33 AM

I wear it on my toes, and it is usually red.

thetardis
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:51 AM

I am so glad my husband isn't the only one! Lol

I don't paint my nails while pregnant except last Saturday I went and got a pedicure with my husband and got my toenails painted red.

Quoting KristinCarr:

I did. My fiance won't let me now that I'm pregnant. He thinks the smell willbhurt the baby lol

And I alnost always wore a shade of pink.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Only on my toes. I think fingernail polish looks weird on my hands... but my toes must always be done.
LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:13 AM
I don't like putting colored polish on my nails because they get stained so I usually paint them with a clear polish that at the most, has a little but of sparkly stuff in it.

When I'd go to the salon and get a full set, I'd usually get them painted a brighter pink or red.
I miss having a pretty color on my nails.
esox
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Mobile Photo

Mine are always painted. Teal is my favorite color. Typically something really bright (I used to say it was so my students with visual impairments could track easier). Right now they are neon yellow. I've been into water marbeling a lot lately too. Its time consuming but fun. The picture is of one of my first attempts at marbeling. Pretty neat!
Larsbug
by Laura on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:24 AM

not normally...I'm not too much of a "girly girl"...only on special occasions will I do my hair (it's very thick, long, and curly so I normally wear it up) and straighten it, put on make up, and depending on what it is we are doing I will wear a long dress (like a sun dress) or jeans and a nice shirt

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN