Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else with a bad temper and 0 patience when pregnant?

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:19 AM
  • 90 Replies
2 moms liked this
I have such a bad temper when pregnant, its like permanent pms. The littlest things make me so angry. I am trying hard not to loose my temper or holler at the kids or dh but every single small thing just makes my temper flare. I've been sending the kids to their room to play quietly whenever I feel like my temper is about to go for little or no reason. They now spend a ton of time in their room :(. How do you deal with it?
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Yep! I hate myself while pregnant. I fly off the handle frequently and with my older two sons who constantly destroy things and make messes it's impossible to stay calm. Just this month they colored all over their room, took all the knobs off my dresser, flooded the bathroom TWICE (like a 1/4in standing water, played in the toilet several times, clogged the toilet and didn't tell me, clogged the sink... Yeah I need a break...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LNLMommy
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:21 AM
3 moms liked this

I've noticed that with this pregnancy-it is really bad! I will go off in a second and DH is having a hard time trying to deal with me. You just have to stay conscious of the way you handle situations and thinking before speaking really does work wonders!

Lovin_mybaby5
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:28 AM

yep and usually dh's mom is the one that gets my rath!!! I had to learn to give myself so time outs, go to the bathroom or the room to calm down

twogirl91
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I cried all the time, I mean heart wrenching sobs! I seriously felt like my heart was being ripped in two! All over the littlest things, like small spill of water. My husband thought I was insane. I'd never felt that sad and miserable in my life, I got pretty depressed towards the end too. Thank goodness I'm not pregnant anymore, it was worse the second time around. I'm such a calm even kill person when I'm not pregnant, just the other day my husband made a comment about how he hasn't seen me cry in months. lol

Retrokitty
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Nope. Even during my period I've never experienced this moodiness everyone talks about. At the most I get a headache. The only time I ever felt that my hormones went crazy was the week after pregnancy. I would e crying one second, laughing another and then crying again.
mellyfury
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:36 AM

yup and ive been prego 3 years back to back and im crazy but when i gets to crazy here we go outside they run around i tan good relaxation!!

Pooobaihr
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Yup.

I just send them off to play somewhere else.

saf77
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Oh yes, I can relate to this, I was terrible in my first trimester, it tapered off in the second, now that I am in my third, everything is making me angry, darn hormones!! Hang in there:-)!!

klear05
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Everything and anything is irritating me. 

DH doesn't understand it, and it's hard to explain to him. I just keep saying - to not take it personal. 

When I start to get really pissed, I just excuse myself from the room from having to blow up at SD6 and/or DH. 

New.OrleansLady
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:45 AM

lol yep just hormones :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured