Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Mother fkr!!! My vent for the day

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:50 AM
  • 20 Replies

So, you walk into the bathroom and see that YOUR dog peed in the floor- you A) Clean it up immediately  B) Step over it  C) Step in it repeatedly and wait for pregnant wife to clean it up when she gets up the next morning. Well my husband chooses to step in it and wait for me to clean up the fuckin mess HIS dog made. Are you kidding me? Who the hell is that fkn nasty! God Im pissed! I dont care to clean up after his dog but really just leave it there and step in it and track it everywhere. This dogs gonna fuckin die today!

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
esox
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Just stick the dog outside and tell your husband when he is ready to take care if his dog it can come back inside.
TattooedMom104
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Literally the best idea ever. Ever since he bought the stupid mutt 2mo ago, Ive been stuck taking care of it. I told him if he got a dog I wouldnt be chasing it around cleaning up after it and feeding it. I hate dogs and he knows this, yet he pawns the lil shit off on me. Id give anything for this dog to disappear.

Quoting esox:

Just stick the dog outside and tell your husband when he is ready to take care if his dog it can come back inside.

Guruliza
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Walk the dog every morning for 10-15 minutes and every evening for 10-15 minutes, and take it outside once or twice a day. Problem will be solved on a schedule.

You could try communicating with kindness to get the help you need or find a loving home for the dog where he can get the attention and exercise he needs.

TattooedMom104
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:01 PM

The dog IS potty trained but he has accidents at night that dh ignores and leaves for me to find. Unless I can find homes for my cats, the dog has to stay (which Ive tried) but theyre older and no one wants them. So its just a big stink.

Quoting Guruliza:

Walk the dog every morning for 10-15 minutes and every evening for 10-15 minutes, and take it outside once or twice a day. Problem will be solved on a schedule.

You could try communicating with kindness to get the help you need or find a loving home for the dog where he can get the attention and exercise he needs.

whitel14
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Have you thought about maybe putting the dog in a kennel at night? All of my dogs are housetrained, but if we left them out of their kennels at night they might have an accident just because they could get away with it. Worth a try maybe?

anxiousschk
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:02 PM

I wouldn't blame the dog.  That's on your DH.  I also wouldn't just stick the dog outside.  

I get being frustrated, but it's an issue with DH.  

TattooedMom104
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:02 PM

He's a barker, if I try it I know he'll bark nonstop. Will he eventually get used to it?

Quoting whitel14:

Have you thought about maybe putting the dog in a kennel at night? All of my dogs are housetrained, but if we left them out of their kennels at night they might have an accident just because they could get away with it. Worth a try maybe?

To_the_moon
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:12 PM
In your shoes honey. I find myself cleaning up after my husbands dog all the time as well as feeding her, walking her, playing with her and taking her to the vet. What does he do with her? Not a damn thing, I don't want a dog I don't even like her. She has bad separation anxiety to the point where she's destroyed two brand new crates we got her and emptied our trash can all over the house, barks until we get home and pisses and shits all over the place. It pisses me off. I have a cat that I care for as well as a child I don't need a damn destructive dog. I told him that he either takes care of her or I take her to the pound because I am DONE. We'll see how long he lasts before I'm driving her ass to the shelter.
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
TattooedMom104
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Oh THANK YOU. I just needed someone to agree with me lol. That sounds like my dog. You poor woman. Im potty training my child as well so its like double the pee I clean up in a day with the dog and my son. And then the cats ugh! What should we do with these critters. I so wish this dog would run away!

Quoting To_the_moon:

In your shoes honey. I find myself cleaning up after my husbands dog all the time as well as feeding her, walking her, playing with her and taking her to the vet. What does he do with her? Not a damn thing, I don't want a dog I don't even like her. She has bad separation anxiety to the point where she's destroyed two brand new crates we got her and emptied our trash can all over the house, barks until we get home and pisses and shits all over the place. It pisses me off. I have a cat that I care for as well as a child I don't need a damn destructive dog. I told him that he either takes care of her or I take her to the pound because I am DONE. We'll see how long he lasts before I'm driving her ass to the shelter.

To_the_moon
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Quoting TattooedMom104:

Oh no I totally understand how you're feeling. I've thought about "accidently" leaving the front door open so the dog will just disappear I almost killed her the other day because she pissed and pooped in my daughters room while she was napping! I've never hated a dog before in my life until I met her...
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN