Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My body just doesn't like being pregnant! UPDATE

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:35 PM
  • 29 Replies

So far this pregnancy has been hell on me. horrible stomach pains, currently suffering from a yeast infection, I cant breathe cuz when I do everything STINKS even with 10 airwick plug ins throughout my house. Been in and out of the hospital and I'm only 1 day away from being 13 weeks. My other pregnancies werent a walk in the park either. :-( I just wish I could enjoy pregnancy like a lot of other women. Why cant it be all happy and butterflies and rainbows like it is in the movies?!?!?! 

UPDATE: well, just got back from the Er AGAIN. I have a horrible UTI that should have been caught by the ER dr last week and it's now really bad... on antibiotics for 10 days, plus yeast infection cream for 7 with orders to drink plenty of water and cranberry juice. and tylonel as needed. Please Jesus let me get better.. I'm tired of hurting!

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HHx5
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Oh my, I thought I was feeling bad. I've had almost every symptom in the book. I hope you feel better soon.

Being prego is exciting but not at all physically pleasant. I had morning sickness and I swear you've never been hungry till you've been pregnant, lol. I've had to take naps almost every day, bad heartburn after the morning sickness subsided, embarrassing belching, now hip pain and sciatic nerve pain in the 3rd trimester. I woke up this morning to a horrible leg cramp, so bad I had to get the Icy Hot. I just keep telling myself it doesn't last forever.
SuthernBelleo0o
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:02 PM

It's so totally worth it, but JEEZE LOUISE!!! lol. Ive started having horrible heartburn when I drink water. I crave it, but dont wanna drink it cuz i dont want the heartburn. :( I'm hoping my nausea will go away soon, but I'm sure it wont. How long do you have left?

Quoting HHx5:

Oh my, I thought I was feeling bad. I've had almost every symptom in the book. I hope you feel better soon.

Being prego is exciting but not at all physically pleasant. I had morning sickness and I swear you've never been hungry till you've been pregnant, lol. I've had to take naps almost every day, bad heartburn after the morning sickness subsided, embarrassing belching, now hip pain and sciatic nerve pain in the 3rd trimester. I woke up this morning to a horrible leg cramp, so bad I had to get the Icy Hot. I just keep telling myself it doesn't last forever.

Allinaday
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:02 PM

I think everyone goes through their ups and downs. We just get through it by knowing what's at the end.  Sounds like you need to get out of the house and get some frsh air. It can be very hard and exhausting, just keep thinking about what you'll be getting in 9 months. : )

Mommy of two, third one on the way!

www.healthyfitnessmom.com

HHx5
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Quoting SuthernBelleo0o:

I have about 5 wks left. I get heartburn, too, when eating/drinking anything. I've tried crackers first then water with no luck. Two of my favorite ways to deal with heartburn are white milk with just a few scoops of chocolate ice cream or I eat Sonic ice. I know, weird! Sonic ice is so good to crunch on and I guess it doesn't hit the stomach all at once so it helps heartburn in the short term. I try to drink a lot of milk, too, but at bed time I have to take tums.
SuthernBelleo0o
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I love sonic ice too! Tums made my heartburn worse I had to use gaviscon. I love it cuz it knocks it out immediately! 

Quoting HHx5:

Quoting SuthernBelleo0o:

I have about 5 wks left. I get heartburn, too, when eating/drinking anything. I've tried crackers first then water with no luck. Two of my favorite ways to deal with heartburn are white milk with just a few scoops of chocolate ice cream or I eat Sonic ice. I know, weird! Sonic ice is so good to crunch on and I guess it doesn't hit the stomach all at once so it helps heartburn in the short term. I try to drink a lot of milk, too, but at bed time I have to take tums.

SuthernBelleo0o
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Yeah, i think I need to get out too. I've been in the hospital a few days last week then came straight home and havent been doing anything cuz I'm supposed to take it easy, but I def think its time to get out! 

Quoting Allinaday:

I think everyone goes through their ups and downs. We just get through it by knowing what's at the end.  Sounds like you need to get out of the house and get some frsh air. It can be very hard and exhausting, just keep thinking about what you'll be getting in 9 months. : )

www.healthyfitnessmom.com

Allinaday
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this

A change of scenery always helped me. Doesn't mean you have to do anything strenuous. It seems to make me feel better and lift my spirits somehow.  Feel better!

My Vlog: www.healthyfitnessmom.com

RhondaVeggie
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Pregnancy hates me too. I really hate being pregnant. Labor and delivery is awesome but the nine months before that sucks. It is all worth it in the end but if there was a way to skip right to labor then a baby I'd take it.
shortcake82418
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I hear ya I have constant back pain and if it wasn't for my meds i'd have constant heartburn and asthma too.

SuthernBelleo0o
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

sorry y'all are suffering too, but im glad im not the only one. lol. I just stood up and had my daughters toy stuck between my thighs and i literally thought it was my baby that fell out.. I am going to drive myself nuts lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)