Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feet swelling and ready to kill my co-workers.

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:52 PM
  • 2 Replies
my feet started swelling today...and by 6:15 I will have been on my feet for 10hours... I also worked 10 hours yesterday. Air conditioning is broken so I'm sweating like crazy.. its up to 80 degrees in here... I want to yell and be a bitch to everyone that comes in and to my co-workers. it's like they have no fucking sympathy for me here. I'm over 5 months pregnant busting my ass in an 80 degree store and I'm supposed to be fine? fuck that! I want to quit!
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ambtrav2kids
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:51 PM
That's does sound horrible!!! I'd be a bitch too. I'm in my eighth month and my internal oven is going full blast. I couldn't stand to be in the heat for that long. Can you get a fan?
jamie101789
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:01 PM
well the thing is... I'm always walking and on the move.. I get two ten minute breaks and one 30 minute lunch break. so a fan would only do me very little good. I'm going to talk with my doctor on Friday and see what she thinks. Its not healthy for me to work 10 hours two days in a row with that kind of heat and dealing with people all day. I'm really starting to dislike my job and I've been there for two years. my feet hurt everyday and I just dropped $49 on a pair of shoes... I can't afford to keep buying shoes hoping that they will be ok when my feel swell... idk what to do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured