Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEW HERE!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:57 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi Everyone! So here is the skinny on me. Myhusband and I were called to move to Iowa. We had lived in Colorado until I had to turn the machines off on my mama last July. After that we began praying for God to lead us where we could best serve Him. Well, it was Dow City, IA population 200. The town in CO, we are from is 40,000, BIG CHANGE. I drove the u-haul here with two hunting dogs while my husband 6 dfinished things he needed to. Two weeks into living here, I find out I'm pregnant for the first time. Called my husband who about a month later was able to come out. I'm a 14 weeks and 6 days. Kinda hard, haven't met new people yet, both my parents are gone and my siblings and I aren't very close. Good friend of mine from college called me and told me about this site 15 min. ago and HERE I AM!!!!

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Larsbug
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Welcome and congrats!! So sorry about your mom, that has to be hard. Where in CO did you live? I am from CO.
Christian0609
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Org from the Springs but moved from Canon City. Where did you live?

To_the_moon
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Yay!! Congrats on your little one and welcome to the group and site!
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
jojo_star
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Welcome and congrats!

Babes2626
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Welcome and congrats!!

Allinaday
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Welcome, congratulations! It's hard not to have a close family relationship. But you're starting your own family and it will be fabulous! : )

Mommy of two, third on the way!

www.healthyfitnessmom.com

Christian0609
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:04 PM

How do you feel beautiful when you are sick, have heartburn and nothing fits? I've been told I can't get my nails done or my hair because of the fumes--don't have the money anyway--. When I am not at work, I am a ponytail, no makeup and glasses. How do I start making myself feel better when there is no energy?

Christian0609
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Thanks soooo much

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Welcome!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)