Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help!!! Pelvic pressure!!!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:04 PM
  • 5 Replies
I am having an intense pressure down in my cervix and vaginal area and it hurts sooo bad! It feels as If my son is pushing down and as if my cervix was to open at any time(I'm 33 weeks pregnant).. I have walked and lay down on my side and he still doing it! I haven't had any contractions.. All I'm having right now aside from this pressure is pain in my pelvic area...
What can I do to make it go away?
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Chaos1229
by Tasha on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Ahh nothing really the baby is head down and in postion my son was that way from 33 Weeks to when I delivered at 41 +
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I would call the doctor and get checked out be on the safe side it could be nothing maybe the baby has dropped but I would ask doctor anyway.
KPJ
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:16 PM
OMG it hurts so bad! I can't believe I will be feeling like this for the remainder of the pregnancy!! :( this sucks! :(

Quoting Chaos1229:

Ahh nothing really the baby is head down and in postion my son was that way from 33 Weeks to when I delivered at 41 +

KPJ
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:17 PM
This is hurting really bad.. If it doesn't go away in 1hr I will call the nurse and see what she says.

Quoting DACIA79:

I would call the doctor and get checked out be on the safe side it could be nothing maybe the baby has dropped but I would ask doctor anyway.

sugareemommee
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Nothing. I had it with my 2nd. It lasted for 7 weeks. Some days are better than others but it was pretty constant for me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)