Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

bottles.

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:06 PM
  • 55 Replies

if you are bottle feeding what kind are you planning on using? 

i am using dr browns and avents. 

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Clemency3
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:09 PM

I bottle fed with both of my first 2 and because of such terrible times with their little bodies having a hard time with formula I am choosing to breast feed this time. I honestly never found a successful bottle with both of them. I think in the end I was using avent. With my second I tried using the ones with the liners in order to help eliminate gas but there was no difference in that. I tried Dr. Browns and again...no more of a difference with that. For this baby I will have regular glass bottles available in case hubby wants to feed her but that was my experience with bottles. 

CafeMom Tickers
goodmama85
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:10 PM
I used playtex and gerber with my youngest and Avent with my older two.
MrsKaufold1990
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:11 PM

i don't like glass bottles. 

with having a five year old who will be wanting to help i don't want anything that could break. 

Quoting Clemency3:

I bottle fed with both of my first 2 and because of such terrible times with their little bodies having a hard time with formula I am choosing to breast feed this time. I honestly never found a successful bottle with both of them. I think in the end I was using avent. With my second I tried using the ones with the liners in order to help eliminate gas but there was no difference in that. I tried Dr. Browns and again...no more of a difference with that. For this baby I will have regular glass bottles available in case hubby wants to feed her but that was my experience with bottles. 

Chaos1229
by Tasha on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:12 PM
I used Playtex vent aire with my son and its probably what I will use with this one when I go back to work.
Clemency3
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Yea I can understand that. 

Quoting MrsKaufold1990:

i don't like glass bottles. 

with having a five year old who will be wanting to help i don't want anything that could break. 

Quoting Clemency3:

CafeMom Tickers
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Playtex Vent Aire.

MrsKaufold1990
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:17 PM

i heard those didn't really get rid of the air like it's to. 

Quoting JessiFaye:

Playtex Vent Aire.

KristinCarr
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Ill have bottles for when daddy wants to help or needs to help. I will probably use playtex drop in with the wide nipple, but I have a few nuk ans tomee tipees in hand incase a he doesn't like the playtex
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:19 PM
I will be using avent bottles like I did with the other kids and I got one pack of the Dr Brown wide neck bottles
goodmama85
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Those are the ones I used for my youngest and they are great!!

Quoting Chaos1229:

I used Playtex vent aire with my son and its probably what I will use with this one when I go back to work.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)