Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sore Uterus at 10 weeks??

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:27 PM
  • 3 Replies

I have this pain in my lower abdomen, like around my uterus. It isn't crampy or extremely painful, it just feels like a pulled muscle? I notice it more if I stretch out or if I move suddenly. I have had some pains off and on down there too. No bad cramping or bleeding thus far. Went to the doc on the 11th and doc said everything looked fine. Is this something I sould be concerned about? I don't remember this with my other kids..

Any help is appreciated!!

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
babyfish0511
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:40 PM
I don't remember this either with DD but this time my uterus is def sore. Mine started around 7 weeks and has continued til now. I am 12 weeks 4 days today. I am pretty sure it's normal. Uterus is stretching etc and Baby is growing rapidly. I am sure it's nothing to worry about hun :))
katamike
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Quoting babyfish0511:

I don't remember this either with DD but this time my uterus is def sore. Mine started around 7 weeks and has continued til now. I am 12 weeks 4 days today. I am pretty sure it's normal. Uterus is stretching etc and Baby is growing rapidly. I am sure it's nothing to worry about hun :))
Thanks, that makes me feel better :) Just paranoid I guess..
babyfish0511
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:28 PM

You're welcome :) I've been paranoid and worried since I got my BFP. Probably normal, lol. 

Quoting katamike:

Quoting babyfish0511:

Thanks, that makes me feel better :) Just paranoid I guess..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)