Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Buy a double stroller or keep the single

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:56 PM
  • 7 Replies
I have a two and a half year old son, he will be just over 3 when I have this baby. I'm not sure if I should get a double stroller or not. How long did your little ones use strollers?

My DS doesnt always use a stroller now unless we go on long walks or go into a store for more than a few mins.
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
kathrynsmomma03
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Is good for long trips when Lil legs get tired
vanillaskys
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Sit n stand
SoInLove515
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:04 PM
I'm in the same boat! I don't like the idea of the sit and stand because my son will just jump off and run around like a crazy person.
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:06 PM
I had a double and I loved it.
kurmom
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:06 PM
My dd will be 2 1/2 when baby is born. I just bought a double stroller. Since I'm usually by myself with the kids I imagine that even if she doesn't sit in it I can use her space to put stuff. :) I think it's totally worth it!
Bailer795
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:13 PM
I was looking at one that is at walmart, it's a sit to stand but also has a spot for newborn in the back. It's kinda like in the same shape as a carseat right up by the handles.

Newborn can ride in that, while my toddler is in the seat part. Then by the time newborn is in the seat part my toddler can ride on the stand part if need be. But then I was thinking, what if he isn't ready to Stand on a stroller. Knowing him, he will just jump off and run around.

I suppose it's just shopping around. Better to have something you end up not needing than not having something you need. Thanks ladies!
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate using my sit n stand. It is big & awkward :( I saw keep the single stroller & wear baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)