Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby dropping question

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:41 PM
  • 8 Replies
how can u tell if the baby has dropped or not and if u can feel it what does it feel like.?
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mmr520
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this

You'll find it easier to eat and breath and possibly less heartburn as LO moves downward. You may feel more pressure on your bottom parts. You may also see a difference in your belly shape and feel movements lower. You Mw/Dr will be able to tell at your next check up. Good luck!

babygirl3796
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:03 PM
thanks

Quoting mmr520:

You'll find it easier to eat and breath and possibly less heartburn as LO moves downward. You may feel more pressure on your bottom parts. You may also see a difference in your belly shape and feel movements lower. You Mw/Dr will be able to tell at your next check up. Good luck!

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 17, 2013 at 4:47 AM

Often you will have a lot more pressure and feel the constant need to pee. And you will be able to breath better.

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:02 AM
What the pp said... But also most babies do not drop until your in labor! Like 85% of babies drop in labor! Dropping doesn't really mean that labor is here though!
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I just found it was easier to breath and walking become harder. I get SPD and have sciatic nevre issues. So they both act up more.

LuvMommysBabies
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:18 PM
I felt more lower pressure
LoveOfWisdom
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Easiest way is you'll be able to breath better and eat a little more

To_the_moon
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:56 PM
I was able to tell when my daughter dropped. I was able to feel her move her head from side to side in my pelvis. It was a weird feeling lol
CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured