Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So want the first trimester to go away!!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:56 PM
  • 8 Replies
I can't take it anymore! This is going terrible! At work its so bad and i work with kids so i try to hide all my issues. I am so nauseated to the point I cant keep food down! Which it really causing my blood sugar to drop. I keep trying to keep it up as best I can by eating protein snakes but honestly it doesn't help.. If its not vomiting or feeling like it its the headache! It's awful! I can't even think straight because it doesn't go away!! Nothing helps! I am so worried that I will pass out because of my sugar even though I watch it close that's why I think my head hurts. I am also super anemic and I hope these iron supplements help soon. I have been so tired which makes raising a 5 year old, working with kids at a sport camp, making food, cleaning all a challenge. I want it to end!

I am also worried That if do Anything wrong ill have another miscarriage (i have had 3) and I really hope that I can get past this couple more weeks with a baby in my belly. Heathy.

Let it end! Bleh! Hate this!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Sorry you're having such a rough time! Hopefully these next few weeks go quickly and things start to improve for you. :)

erinmomofone
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:00 PM
I hope :)

Quoting JessiFaye:

Sorry you're having such a rough time! Hopefully these next few weeks go quickly and things start to improve for you. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gypsymommy03
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:06 PM

if you can keep the protein snakes down. have you thought about doing fruit shake? should help with the blood sugar. i had the same thing in my first trimester. 

erinmomofone
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:09 PM
I cant really keep anything down. I had a protein shake today and it helped for awhile till I got sick...I am allergic to a lot of fruits so shakes are out.

Quoting gypsymommy03:

if you can keep the protein snakes down. have you thought about doing fruit shake? should help with the blood sugar. i had the same thing in my first trimester. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gypsymommy03
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:19 PM

you may want to ask your doc about get samething that will help. that is what they did with me. try cream of wheat 

erinmomofone
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:28 PM
I am on iron supplements...I am 11 weeks if it doesn't get better ill talk to dr

Quoting gypsymommy03:

you may want to ask your doc about get samething that will help. that is what they did with me. try cream of wheat 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babyfish0511
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:33 PM

I am 12 wks 4 days and I feel exactly the same! I've lost 12 lbs from not being able to eat. Even water makes me puke! You're not alone hun. 

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 17, 2013 at 4:25 AM

That sounds really rough! I'm sorry. Hang in there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)