Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im done

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:24 PM
  • 5 Replies
im done with being pregnant this is my first and i have 4 weeks left. it feels like its taking forever for my due date to get here. i just want my baby girl out she hurts so bad. the braxton hicks contractions are getting harder to tell from the real ones. i just feel bad for my fiance because im clinging to for comfort. with out him around im not comfortable. i cant sleep hardly. its driving me nuts.
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ms.keisha17
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:28 PM
I know the feeling when i was pregnant with my girls. Here i am wanting to experience that all over again lol. You'll be find. You almost there hang in there momma.
rjmac88
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:57 PM
I am right there with you! I have 3w3d left... It's taking forever!!
mmccrea
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:06 AM

I think most women feel the same way at the end.  Just think of how far you've come.  

goodmama85
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:09 AM
Yep all my kiddos were like 41/42 weekers no matter how much of an eviction notice I tried to give em lol.

Quoting mmccrea:

I think most women feel the same way at the end.  Just think of how far you've come.  

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 17, 2013 at 4:12 AM

Hang in there! You are so close. Believe me, very soon you will be looking back at your pregnancy wondering how it went so fast. And your baby will grow up so fast. Take lots of warm baths and make sure you are staying hydrated. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)