Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Organization! Finally!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:40 AM
  • 11 Replies
2 moms liked this

We finally have gotten moved and I finally got the baby stuff organized!!!! So excited!!!

Share your baby room or closet pics :)

This is half of my walk-in closet!! I put out all of my unisex outfits size NB-3 mns. The totes are full of blankets and clothes. Going through  them I realized I have mostly boy clothes!! LOL good thing I am pretty sure this is a boy HAHA!!

by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by Laura on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:51 AM

don't have any, but we just moved a couple weeks ago and right now I have pneumonia so there is nothing but sitting my butt on the couch resting the last few days

TattooedMom104
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Looks like you're all set for baby to come :)

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I am ITCHING to get my hands on our spare room and start turning it into a nursery. Pinterest hasn't seen anything yet! Making myself wait until at least September... lol

NoraDun
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Awww I am sorry hun, I hope you feel better! I understand we moved in last Thursday and last Friday night we had to take Hubby to the ER because of a leg infection. So I worked to organize the house, unpack, ect while taking care of him. Then yesterday morning he woke up with a high fever again and the infection spread. So he has been admitted to the hospital on iv antibiotics since yesterday!! So the past few days I haven't gotten a  thing done :(

Quoting Larsbug:

don't have any, but we just moved a couple weeks ago and right now I have pneumonia so there is nothing but sitting my butt on the couch resting the last few days

NoraDun
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Quoting JessiFaye:

I am ITCHING to get my hands on our spare room and start turning it into a nursery. Pinterest hasn't seen anything yet! Making myself wait until at least September... lol

Yea I was trying to make myself wait until August, but I had to get baby stuff in the closet and after so many months I forgot what I had bought and what I hadn't so I went through it. I wont set the rest up until the end of August. My goal is to have everything cleaned, set up, and ready for baby before we leave for the beach at the beginning of Sept!
Mom2five87
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Aww : ) How far along are you now?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

mem82
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Very nice 8)
NoraDun
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Mom2five87:

Aww : ) How far along are you now?

Starting my 29th week tomorrow :) Hoping to have everything unpacked and ready by 34 wks.
KPJ
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This is my son's nursery! It's finally done!! We are all ready for him to come out!! 6 more weeks to go!! :) it is truly exciting to organize the baby's closet and nursery.. I absolutely love it!! :)
KPJ
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Mobile Photo

And this is his closet.. We are all set for his first 9 months of life! Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)