Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

New to the Group, I'd like to introduce myself..

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:19 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hello,

I'm Ravenlee, just Raven for short. I'm a 27 yr old first time single mommy to be, due in Dec. I'm 18wks pregnant and really loving it the last few weeks. I am super excited be  that I seem to be getting over the worst of the vomiting, having a few days with 2 or less episodes of intense dry heaving so I'm hopeful thats over with. Little bit about me- I'm a Massage Therapist, Spa owner and Wellness Instructor, I've been deaf since I was 7 years old due to illness, but am totally OK with that, and I am a former foster child all grown up. I'm also a Vegetarian and animal lover, but I don't get all preachy about it.

I know I'm going to have lots of questions, and am grateful any and all support and advice. Can't wait to get to know all of you and to growing our babies and bellies together.

Sending Wishes of Health, Happiness and Joy to all!!!   love you sign

by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Faith101412
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Hi, Im brittney i am 19 years old and due in January. Im married and super excited about being pregnant although the morning sickness is getting the best of me. I am a pharmacy Technician and love my job. Lets see im the oldest of 8 so i matured a little faster then most people my age. Its really great to meet you! Btw i love your name its pretty.

19greeneyesmoma
by Angel on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Hello Raven im Angel. 25 years old..I am due in Jan. I have a 6 year old son. Married for 8 years and we have a 1 1/2 year old Shepherd mix. I was looking for a JOB because my son had started school, but looks like im gonna be a SAHM again.. lol. I enjoy it alot but I am also ready to get a JOB. Seems like everytime i try, something happens..lol. But its nice to meet you and there is some pretty awesome moms here in this group so feel free to ask away if you need anything.

CafeMom Tickers
hockey21
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Hi..welcome to this group...I am pregnant with baby # 2 which also is due in December 2013.....congrats to you!...

la_sirena22
by Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Welcome! I'm Ali, I'm 24 and expecting baby #2 in October.  I am also a vegetarian and animal lover! I am a RN and a borderline health junkie. 

Hope you start feeling better soon!

KPJ
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Hi Raven welcome to the group and congrats on your pregnancy :)
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 11:30 PM

welcome to the group

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Welcome!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)