Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

All that space.....

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:36 PM
  • 56 Replies
And baby chooses to be on my bladder tonight just kicking away!!! Lol. Don't get me wrong I love to feel him/her kicking but on my bladder?!?! This will be my 20th bathroom trip today! Lol!

What annoying spots does your baby like to kick box?

ETA: I'm super stoked that my post is featured!!! Lol :)
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luckymommy1987
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Bump
chrismommy94
by Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:38 PM

How far along are you? :) And I'm still getting used to and enjoying the kicking at 21 weeks! :) 

queenb87
by Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:40 PM
It seems he finds a way to kick the inside of my hip. That hurts like hell
Luckymommy1987
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:42 PM
I'm 21 weeks and 6 days...when did you start to feel baby moving? I didn't feel anything this time around until I was about 18-19 weeks. I love it!!!

Quoting chrismommy94:

How far along are you? :) And I'm still getting used to and enjoying the kicking at 21 weeks! :) 

mfk3
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Wjth my first it was my left lung... are my left lower ribcage area... so painful! I have yet to feel kicks from this baby.
Luckymommy1987
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:45 PM
Ouchie!!!! That sounds painful :-/

Quoting queenb87:

It seems he finds a way to kick the inside of my hip. That hurts like hell

chrismommy94
by Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:45 PM

The first flutter was around 17 weeks. :) Now she doesn't stop moving when i lay on my side. I love every movement! 

Quoting Luckymommy1987:

I'm 21 weeks and 6 days...when did you start to feel baby moving? I didn't feel anything this time around until I was about 18-19 weeks. I love it!!!

Quoting chrismommy94:

Luckymommy1987
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:47 PM
How far along are you? My ds(7) used to kick me in my ribs too, it always sounds like they were breaking. It was bad!

Quoting mfk3:

Wjth my first it was my left lung... are my left lower ribcage area... so painful! I have yet to feel kicks from this baby.

Luckymommy1987
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Awwww :) it's amazing! This is baby number 3 for us and it feels like a new experience all over again! My baby normally moves the most when I lay on my back or when I'm crouching over. I just love the fact thy once you start watching for movements they stop!

Quoting chrismommy94:

The first flutter was around 17 weeks. :) Now she doesn't stop moving when i lay on my side. I love every movement! 

Quoting Luckymommy1987:

Quoting chrismommy94:

mfk3
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Quoting Luckymommy1987:

I will be 14 weeks on Sunday. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN