Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

5 weeks left....and just at a loss.

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:10 AM
  • 4 Replies

i am 35 weeks and im just at a loss. i randomly have insomnia that has kicked back in after it disappeared months ago. im just so messed up when it comes to days, and times. i also got the tdap shot last week at my appt at 34 weeks.  i have an appt next monday on the 29 when im 36 weeks and was told that ill be checked for group b strep. im not really sure what else the appt will include. if anyone knows could you please enlighten me. :)

thanks.

by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AmericanChild82
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:14 AM

I hated the Tdap shot. It made the injection site twitch which felt so weird. I have about 4 weeks left so I'm right there with you. Insomnia SUCKS!!! Although it's come in handy lately. My grandpa isn't doing so well so I take the late night shift of keeping an eye on him then I get to sleep during the day. I go in Wednesday for the group b test. I'll let you know how that goes because I never had the test with my first 2.

allornone
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:20 AM

Usually they just exam you down there and swab for strep. Measure you, weigh you, listen to baby. Ask if you have any questions. Give you paperwork for the hospital to pre register. Pretty normal apt.

Princess111201
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:21 AM

sounds good. yeah the insomnia isnt horrible but it sucks because my fiance works overnights, and i work during the day. and i usually end up sleeping during the day but idk. it just seems like everything is just a mess at the moment. this is my first pregnancy obviously, so i have absolutely no idea what to expect. and i dont really have too many people to go to that can help explain things to me or relax my nerves.

Princess111201
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:23 AM

what do you mean exam me down there? like check for effacement or dilation at all? because my doctor hasnt checked any of that yet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN