I am 17 weeks and the tech said it might be too early. She couldn't get all the measurements and couldn't see the gender b/c the baby crossed his/her legs right as she went to look. She told me to make another u/s for 3 weeks and the receptionist refused to make the appointment for u/s but for OB. My midwife wasn't in and so I couldn't speak to her. Not sure if I should wait until the 14th of August when I see her or call them tomorrow. The midwife always does my first trimester u/s so I don't know if she can do the anatomy one herself or not.
Still kinda bummed that we couldn't see anything or get measurements today.