Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

19 days late, 3 faint positive HPT's and negative from PPH wth is going on!

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:39 AM
  • 30 Replies

Mobile Photo

So I am 16 days late with AF. At 9 days late I took two pg tests. Both said negative but today I took one and swear I see a very faint line. I asked other people and they seen it too. But they are also very close to me and want me to be. So I decided to post on here and get other people's perspective. What do you girls think?

So... Update. Made an appt at pph. The test they gave me said negative. I don't know because I didn't see it. She was gone for maybe 2 minutes then came back, said negative I'm assuming you're Doing this for insurance. I explained I am now 19 days late and 3 faint positives at home, she then told me to come back in two weeks. I read somewhere that if its faint they tell you negative. I just know I am pregnant I can feel it. Among obvious symptoms, my breast are all blue and veiny, veins are actually showing up everywhere that normally I don't see them. I don't know what to think. I also did the whole gray scale photo thing, and it said if the lines glow green they are pink lines. If they are white it's an evap line. Well people, they glow green. So idk what to do.
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lacenmike
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:41 AM

Mobile Photo

This is the other two of course after they had dried, but still pink and positive. Yet faint.
Lacenmike
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:41 AM

Mobile Photo

This is the inverted test on one.
mommy2lexinmark
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:43 AM
I had a very faint positive at pph after I had a blaring positive + and I told her and she said it was bfp
SadiasMomma
by Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:45 AM
Assume you are doing it for insurance? What does that even mean?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bitemebetty
by Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I would pick up a digital test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lacenmike
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:47 AM
Because in Oregon if you don't have insurance and you get a positive through a clinic then you automatically get the state insurance for prenatal care. She said that after she had seen that I had tested at home and got positives. I thought that comment was very unprofessional.
LoveOfWisdom
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:51 AM

So rude!!!  I'd also pick up a digital.

Quoting Lacenmike:

Because in Oregon if you don't have insurance and you get a positive through a clinic then you automatically get the state insurance for prenatal care. She said that after she had seen that I had tested at home and got positives. I thought that comment was very unprofessional.

Lacenmike
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:58 AM

Im just so confused. I have had AF since I was 8 1/2 years old and never ever been more than 3 days late. So after many years of ttc and BFN seeing that faint line even as faint as it was made me so happy. It explained all the things that are all the sudden going on with my body. Especially these ugly veins all over. But going to PPH today and her telling me it was negative, had returned all the doubt I had before...frustrated

MochaBerry24
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 2:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Looks like a light positive to me!

Lacenmike
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 2:42 AM

Quoting MochaBerry24:

Looks like a light positive to me!

Thats what I think too. But like I said, I dont know what to think about the whole BFN at PPH???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN