Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

should i call the ob on call or wait until office opens?

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 3:20 AM
  • 5 Replies

im not really sure if i should call the hospital and talk to the ob on call or if i should just wait until my doctor office opens. i have noticed the past few days that im seeing different shadows and thinking i saw something and when i do a double take its not there. and also seeing inanimate objects move very subtle. i just idk if its something i need to be concerned about or not. i am 35 weeks and 2 days.

by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 3:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SendMeBabyDust
by Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 3:25 AM
is this accompanied by any other symptoms?? I would call. better safe than sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Princess111201
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 3:31 AM

not really. i mean what other things should i be looking for? i mean the only real noticeable thing i can say is im having really loose stools lately and pretty much the entire pregnancy ive been backed up.

Quoting SendMeBabyDust:

is this accompanied by any other symptoms?? I would call. better safe than sorry.

SendMeBabyDust
by Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 3:46 AM
I had something similar happen and they wanted to check for preclamp. not trying to scare you but I waited and had other things follow. But you can just call your OB in the morning and see what they say. and loose stool is normal now because your body is detoxing so to speak. I'm no expert by any means but the shadows are somewhat concerning.

Quoting Princess111201:

not really. i mean what other things should i be looking for? i mean the only real noticeable thing i can say is im having really loose stools lately and pretty much the entire pregnancy ive been backed up.

Quoting SendMeBabyDust:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Princess111201
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 3:48 AM

i mean i have always had the thought of what if i get pre clamps but i know that usually isnt that accompanied with having really high blood pressure? im not really sure what to look for when it comes to preclamps.

Quoting SendMeBabyDust:

I had something similar happen and they wanted to check for preclamp. not trying to scare you but I waited and had other things follow. But you can just call your OB in the morning and see what they say. and loose stool is normal now because your body is detoxing so to speak. I'm no expert by any means but the shadows are somewhat concerning.

Quoting Princess111201:

Quoting SendMeBabyDust:

SendMeBabyDust
by Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 3:52 AM
Not necessarily. I'm not saying that's what you have at all. check your inbox.

Quoting Princess111201:

i mean i have always had the thought of what if i get pre clamps but i know that usually isnt that accompanied with having really high blood pressure? im not really sure what to look for when it comes to preclamps.

Quoting SendMeBabyDust:

Quoting Princess111201:

Quoting SendMeBabyDust:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured